Brush up on your quality management skills, and get ready for the ASQ CMQ/OE certification exam, through a modern and interactive course fully aligned with the 2019 Body of Knowledge, that you can take at your own pace (self-study microlearning) and from any device.
This e-learning certification preparation course reviews all topics in the Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence (CMQ/OE) Body of Knowledge (BoK), to help you strengthen your exam preparation process, reinforce your current knowledge, and refresh concepts and applications that may not be used in everyday work.
It fully embraces a new generation of ASQ learning experience, with top-quality images, interactive lessons, micro-learning (perfect for busy professionals like you), and practical examples throughout. On top of that, it can be accessed from any internet-connected device, including smartphones.
The course includes a pretest at the start (to help you target focus areas) and a post-test at the end (to compare with the pretest and verify improvement). You will also find knowledge checks throughout, to confirm your understanding and retention.
This CMQ/OE Certification Preparation course was developed and reviewed by a team of ASQ-certified subject matter experts and conforms to the same writing standards that are used on the exam. It has been fully updated to align with the 2019 BoK and the new reality of managerial work―including new and revised sections on:
- Assessing the impact of global change
- Critical thinking skills
- Virtual remote teamwork and management
- Cloud computing, machine learning, and other new technologies
- Kepner-Tregoe process improvement tool
- The questions in this product are not actual ASQ certification exam questions.
- Your performance on the exam simulations is for study purposes only, and may or may not reflect performance on an actual certification exam.
- This course does not register you for the certification exam. Please visit https://asq.org/cert/manager-of-quality to start your exam application and for more information.
- CEU Hours: 0
- Length: 25 Hours
- ASQ RU: 2.5
- Audience: New to Quality, Practitioner
- Provider: ASQ
- Interactively review the content covered by the seven main domains in the CMQ/OE Body of Knowledge.
- Guide your study by identifying your specific areas of strengths and weaknesses as it pertains to the CMQ/OE BoK.
- Become familiar with questions similar to those within the ASQ CMQ/OE exam.
Prerequisites:Prior knowledge of quality or quality management is recommended as this course is designed as a review of the subject areas needed for the CMQ/OE exam.
Who Should Attend:This certification preparation course is an excellent self-paced tool for quality managers or individuals looking to achieve their ASQ Certification in Certified Quality Manager/Organizational Excellence.
- Organizational Structures
- Leadership Challenges
- Teams and Team Processes
- ASQ Code of Ethics
- Strategic Plan Development and Deployment
- Strategic Planning Models
- Business Environment Analysis
- Strategic Plan Deployment
- Management Elements and Methods
- Management Skills and Abilities
- Communication Skills and Abilities
- Project Management
- Quality System
- Quality Models and Theories
- Quality Management Tools
- Problem-Solving Tools
- Process Management
- Measurement: Assessment and Metrics
- Customer-Focused Organizations
- Customer Identification and Segmentation
- Customer Relationship Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Supplier Selection and Approval
- Supplier Risk Management
- Supplier Communications
- Supplier Performance
- Supplier Improvement
- Supplier Certification, Partnerships, and Alliances
- Supplier Logistics and Material Acceptance
- Training and Development
- Training Plans
- Training Needs Analysis
- Training Materials, Development, and Delivery
- Training Effectiveness and Evaluation
FormatThis e-learning, self-paced course is designed to be studied from any internet-connected device, and includes interactive microlearning lessons with a fresh look-and-feel that you can start, stop, and resume at your convenience.
- PC, Mac, or mobile device running iOS or Android
- Audio speakers or headset
- High-speed internet connection
You can view courses on any devices that support these browsers. This includes mobile devices such as iPhones, iPads, and Android-enabled phones and tablets.
- Windows: Internet Explorer 11, Microsoft Edge (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mac: Safari (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mobile: Safari in Apple iOS 10 or later, Google Chrome in Apple iOS 10 or later, Google Chrome in Android OS 4.4 or later
Required Browser Settings for Viewing Courses
- Font downloads must be enabled to see the correct fonts and characters.
- When using Internet Explorer, turn off Compatibility View for sites where courses are hosted.
- Deactivate any pop-up blockers, spam filters, and company firewalls that could interfere with access to the e-learning.
- Third-party toolbars such as Bing, Yahoo, and Google should also be disabled due to their own pop-up blocking capabilities.
After registration, you will receive an email with access instructions. If you do not, please check your email junk, spam, or clutter folders. If the email is not there, please contact ASQ.
Note for corporate clients: Please contact your regular Channel Manager to confirm your contractual terms.
Internet-based, self-paced training modules, which may involve combinations of text, visuals, audio, interactive simulations and quizzes (see specific courses for features and tools). These web-based courses require a computer and Internet access.
Custom training options for your organization
Need cost-effective learning with customized delivery? ASQ can train your employees on your schedule.
5 Key Benefits of Training with ASQ:
- Single-Point Provider: Manage your teams live sessions and e-learning via a dedicated ASQ account manager for continuous guidance and support throughout your learning program.
- Reliability: ASQ's expert instructors and world-renowned quality content is at your service to upskill teams anywhere they are.
- Cost efficiency: Choose from virtual, face-to-face, and e-learning to optimize your ROI and minimize disruptions of your operations.
- Immediate results: Employees complete courses ready to apply what they have learned.
- Convenience: Get the training you need anytime, anywhere, from any device. Become an ASQ Organizational Member for even more benefits!