Prepare for ASQ’s Certified Food Safety and Quality Auditor (CFSQA) exam with this comprehensive course that includes industry-relevant content, pertinent examples and exam-style practice questions. Use the printable PDF for quick and easy reference during your preparation.
The course reviews all the topics in the CFSQA Body of Knowledge (BoK) so that you can reinforce your current knowledge, refresh concepts and applications that may not be used in everyday work, and strengthen your exam preparation process.
The Certified Food Safety and Quality Auditor (CFSQA) Certification Preparation course is developed and reviewed by a team of ASQ-certified subject matter experts and conforms to the same writing standards that are used on the exam.
The course begins with a pretest that you can use to identify areas of study to focus on. The content is arranged in the order of the BoK and built to prepare you at the appropriate Bloom’s, or cognitive, level. The content includes illustrations where applicable, examples, and progress check questions. A post-test is also included—compare your pretest and post-test results to verify improvement in your scores after you’ve completed the course materials.
- CEU Hours: 0
- Length: 35.02 Hours
- ASQ RU: 3.5
- Audience: New to Quality, Practitioner
- Provider: ASQ
- Review the content covered by the four sections in the Certified Food Safety and Quality Auditor (CFSQA) BoK.
- Guide your study by identifying your specific areas of strengths and weaknesses as it pertains to the CFSQA BoK
- Become familiar with questions similar to those on the ASQ Certified Food Safety and Quality Auditor (CFSQA) exam
Prerequisites:This course material is designed as a review of the subject areas of the CFSQA BoK.
Who Should Attend:The CFSQA certification preparation course is an excellent tool for anyone interested in preparing for and pursuing the CFSQA certification. Note that the questions in this product are not actual ASQ exam questions. Your performance on the exam simulation is for study purposes only, and may or may not reflect performance on an actual certification exam.
- Course Introduction
- HACCP Systems
- HACCP Terminology
- Prerequisite Programs
- Preliminary Tasks
- System Scope
- Management Responsibility
- HACCP Principles
- Principle 1 – Hazard Analysis
- Principle 2 - CCPs
- Principle 3 – Critical Limits
- Principle 4 - Monitoring
- Principle 5 – Corrective Action
- Principle 6 - Verification
- Principle 7 – Recordkeeping and Documentation
- Implementation and Maintenance of HACCP System
- Implementation and Assessment
- Validation and Reassessment
- Verification and Maintenance
- Auditing Fundamentals
- Basic Terms and Concepts
- Purpose of Audits
- Types of Audits
- Audit Criteria
- Audit Participants
- Ethical, Legal, and Professional Issues
- Auditing Process and Auditor Competencies
- Audit Preparation and Planning
- Audit Performance
- Audit Reporting
- Audit Follow-up and Closure
- Auditor Competencies
- Quality Tools and Techniques
- Basic Quality Tools
- Descriptive Statistics
- Sampling Methods
- Process Capability
- Qualitative / Quantitative Analysis and Attributes / Variables Data
This Web-based, self-paced course is designed to provide you with online tests and tools.
Printable files in PDF format.
A course completion certificate is provided upon completion of the course with an 80 percent or better on the post-test.
Completion of this course in no way guarantees a passing score on the ASQ CFSQA exam.
Please note that the questions in this product are not actual ASQ exam questions.
- PC, Mac, or mobile device
- Audio speakers or headset
- High-speed internet connection
You can view courses on any devices that support these browsers. This includes mobile devices such as iPhones, iPads, and Android-enabled phones and tablets.
- Windows: Internet Explorer 11, Microsoft Edge (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mac: Safari (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mobile: Safari in Apple iOS 10 or later, Google Chrome in Apple iOS 10 or later, Google Chrome in Android OS 4.4 or later
Required Browser Settings
- Font downloads must be enabled to see the correct fonts and characters.
- When using Internet Explorer, turn off Compatibility View for sites where courses are hosted.
- Deactivate any pop-up blockers, spam filters, and company firewalls that could interfere with access to the e-learning.
- Third-party toolbars such as Bing, Yahoo, and Google should also be disabled due to their own pop-up blocking capabilities.
Accessing Your E-learningAfter registration, you will receive an email with access instructions. If you do not, please check your email junk, spam, or clutter folders. If the email is not there, please contact ASQ.
Internet-based, self-paced training modules, which may involve combinations of text, visuals, audio, interactive simulations and quizzes (see specific courses for features and tools). These web-based courses require a computer and Internet access.
|SPCHA2012ASQ||Self-Paced||English||365 Days||List: $824 Member: $724|
Custom training options for your organization
Need cost-effective learning with customized delivery? ASQ can train your employees on your schedule.
5 Key Benefits of Training with ASQ:
- Single-Point Provider: Manage your teams live sessions and e-learning via a dedicated ASQ account manager for continuous guidance and support throughout your learning program.
- Reliability: ASQ's expert instructors and world-renowned quality content is at your service to upskill teams anywhere they are.
- Cost efficiency: Choose from virtual, face-to-face, and e-learning to optimize your ROI and minimize disruptions of your operations.
- Immediate results: Employees complete courses ready to apply what they have learned.
- Convenience: Get the training you need anytime, anywhere, from any device. Become an ASQ Organizational Member for even more benefits!