Reinforce your understanding of the Certified Medical Device Auditor Body of Knowledge in preparation for the exam. This three-day course offers practice questions similar to the questions on the test, and was developed in cooperation with more than a dozen industry experts.
Thinking about or planning to take the Certified Medical Device Auditor (CMDA) exam? Need a review and preparation course? Don't miss the Certified Medical Device Auditor exam prep course. Each day will focus on a separate section of the exam Body of Knowledge. * Day 1 - Auditing Fundamentals, Auditing and Inspection processes * Day 2 - Biomedical Quality Management System requirements * Day 3 - Technical Biomedical Knowledge, Quality Tools and Techniques This course is a refresher and is not intended to cover all components of the body of knowledge in great depth. *Note: Taking this course does not constitute nor imply the successful passing of the Certified Medical Device Auditor (CMDA) exam.
- CEU Hours: 0
- Length: 24 Hours
- ASQ RU: 2.4
- Audience: Practitioner, Professional
- Provider: ASQ
- Review the Body of Knowledge for the ASQ Certified Medical Device Auditor examination
- Practice answering questions similar to exam questions
Who Should Attend:Individuals who desire to reinforce their skills, knowledge, and capacity to understand the Certified Medical Device Auditor Body of Knowledge in preparation for taking the ASQ CMDA exam should attend this course.
- If you need to cancel, we will refund your paid registration fee as noted below.
- Requests for cancellations/transfers received at least 5 business days before the start of the course receive a full refund/transfer.
- Requests received within 5 business days of the course starting incur a $150 processing fee.
- After the course starts, there are no refunds or transfers.
- Registrants who fail to attend without advance notice are liable for the entire course fee.
- If you cannot find a substitute, we can transfer your course fees to another ASQ course of your choice.
- You must successfully complete the entire course or program before IACET CEUs and a Certificate of Completion can be awarded.
An instructor-led traditional classroom experience. Classroom-based instruction involves the highest level of instructor/student interaction. We offer classroom style training in two formats. See public and on-site.
|No Offerings Scheduled||English||List: $1659.00 Member: $1429.00|
Custom training options for your organization
Need cost-effective learning with customized delivery? ASQ can train your employees on your schedule.
5 Key Benefits of Training with ASQ:
- Single-Point Provider: Manage your teams live sessions and e-learning via a dedicated ASQ account manager for continuous guidance and support throughout your learning program.
- Reliability: ASQ's expert instructors and world-renowned quality content is at your service to upskill teams anywhere they are.
- Cost efficiency: Choose from virtual, face-to-face, and e-learning to optimize your ROI and minimize disruptions of your operations.
- Immediate results: Employees complete courses ready to apply what they have learned.
- Convenience: Get the training you need anytime, anywhere, from any device. Become an ASQ Organizational Member for even more benefits!