Build your own run chart to help you do a quick, visual analysis of a problem. This course shows you how run charts can help you monitor processes over time.
A run chart is the quality tool of choice when you want to do a quick, visual analysis of a problem. Learn how run charts can be useful to monitor process data over time and display it in an easy-to-analyze manner. Work through a problem with a quality improvement team and study how to spot and interpret runs and trends. Use the template provided to build your own run chart.
- CEU Hours: 0
- Length: 0.5 Hours
- ASQ RU: 0.05
- Audience: New to Quality
- Provider: ASQ
- Understand what a run chart is
- Understand how and when to use a run chart
- Understand the benefits of using run charts in problem solving
- Create a run chart
- What is a Run Chart?
- What is it used for?
- Watch It
- Watch a team create a Run Chart
- How To
- Learn the steps to create a Run Chart
- Try It
- Help the team complete their Run Chart using a template
This is a self-paced course that can be started at any time.
- PC, Mac, or mobile device
- Audio speakers or headset
- High-speed internet connection
You can view courses on any devices that support these browsers. This includes mobile devices such as iPhones, iPads, and Android-enabled phones and tablets.
- Windows: Internet Explorer 11, Microsoft Edge (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mac: Safari (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mobile: Safari in Apple iOS 10 or later, Google Chrome in Apple iOS 10 or later, Google Chrome in Android OS 4.4 or later
Required Browser Settings
- Font downloads must be enabled to see the correct fonts and characters.
- When using Internet Explorer, turn off Compatibility View for sites where courses are hosted.
- Deactivate any pop-up blockers, spam filters, and company firewalls that could interfere with access to the e-learning.
- Third-party toolbars such as Bing, Yahoo, and Google should also be disabled due to their own pop-up blocking capabilities.
Accessing Your E-learningAfter registration, you will receive an email with access instructions. If you do not, please check your email junk, spam, or clutter folders. If the email is not there, please contact ASQ.
Internet-based, self-paced training modules, which may involve combinations of text, visuals, audio, interactive simulations and quizzes (see specific courses for features and tools). These web-based courses require a computer and Internet access.
|RCASQ||Self-Paced||English||365 Days||List: $29 Member: $19|
ON-SITE TRAINING FOR YOUR ORGANIZATION.
ASQ’s customized on-site training programs are the cost-effective way for you to train employees on your schedule. Training on-site minimizes the cost-per-student, reduces travel expenses, and ensures that the content is specific to your exact needs.
5 Benefits of On-Site Training
- Expertise to your location: Saves time and travel expenses
- Convenient scheduling: Train groups of five or more
- Customizable courses: Training tailored to your groups’ needs
- Immediate results: Employees complete courses ready to apply what they’ve learned
- Value-add support: Instructors available to answer questions after session