Use check sheets to solve problems. As one of the seven major quality tools used for troubleshooting problems, check sheets are assets to attaining solutions.
Learn how to use the check sheet—a simple, flexible, and effective data collection tool. It is one of the seven quality tools used to solve problems in a process. Watch a team record observations of their process and help them log information in their check sheet. Then try it yourself using a template provided for your use.
- CEU Hours: 0
- Length: 0.5 Hours
- ASQ RU: 0.05
- Audience: New to Quality
- Provider: ASQ
- Understand what a check sheet is
- Understand how and when to use a check sheet
- Understand the benefits of using check sheets in problem solving
- Build your own check sheet
- What is a check sheet?
- What is it used for?
- Watch it
- Watch a team prepare a check sheet
- How to
- Learn the steps to create a check sheet
- Try it
- Help the team complete a check sheet
- Present it
- Learn how to present a check sheet so it can be easily shared
This is a self-paced course that can be started at any time.
- PC, Mac, or mobile device
- Audio speakers or headset
- High-speed internet connection
You can view courses on any devices that support these browsers. This includes mobile devices such as iPhones, iPads, and Android-enabled phones and tablets.
- Windows: Internet Explorer 11, Microsoft Edge (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mac: Safari (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mobile: Safari in Apple iOS 10 or later, Google Chrome in Apple iOS 10 or later, Google Chrome in Android OS 4.4 or later
Required Browser Settings
- Font downloads must be enabled to see the correct fonts and characters.
- When using Internet Explorer, turn off Compatibility View for sites where courses are hosted.
- Deactivate any pop-up blockers, spam filters, and company firewalls that could interfere with access to the e-learning.
- Third-party toolbars such as Bing, Yahoo, and Google should also be disabled due to their own pop-up blocking capabilities.
Accessing Your E-learningAfter registration, you will receive an email with access instructions. If you do not, please check your email junk, spam, or clutter folders. If the email is not there, please contact ASQ.
Internet-based, self-paced training modules, which may involve combinations of text, visuals, audio, interactive simulations and quizzes (see specific courses for features and tools). These web-based courses require a computer and Internet access.
|CSASQ||Self-Paced||English||365 Days||List: $29 Member: $19|
ON-SITE TRAINING FOR YOUR ORGANIZATION.
ASQ’s customized on-site training programs are the cost-effective way for you to train employees on your schedule. Training on-site minimizes the cost-per-student, reduces travel expenses, and ensures that the content is specific to your exact needs.
5 Benefits of On-Site Training
- Expertise to your location: Saves time and travel expenses
- Convenient scheduling: Train groups of five or more
- Customizable courses: Training tailored to your groups’ needs
- Immediate results: Employees complete courses ready to apply what they’ve learned
- Value-add support: Instructors available to answer questions after session