This course teaches you how to use the 5 Whys quality tool to analyze the root cause of a problem. It can save you time in identifying your problem, which allows you to move efficiently toward potential solutions.
Learn how to use the 5 Whys quality tool—a simple yet effective technique for determining the root cause of a problem. Watch a team implement this method and help them arrive at the root cause of their process issue. Then use a template we’ve provided to get your own 5 Whys analysis started.
- CEU Hours: 0
- Length: 0.5 Hours
- ASQ RU: 0.05
- Audience: New to Quality
- Provider: ASQ
- Understand what the 5 Whys tool is
- Understand how and when to use 5 Whys analysis
- Understand the benefits of using 5 Whys in problem solving
- Work through your own 5 Whys analysis
- What is 5 Whys?
- What is it used for?
- Watch it
- Watch a team use 5 Whys analysis
- How to
- Learn the steps to using this technique
- Try it
- Help the team complete a 5 Why analysis
- Present it
- Learn how to present a 5 Whys analysis so it can be easily shared
This is a self-paced course that can be started at any time.
- PC, Mac, or mobile device
- Audio speakers or headset
- High-speed internet connection
You can view courses on any devices that support these browsers. This includes mobile devices such as iPhones, iPads, and Android-enabled phones and tablets.
- Windows: Internet Explorer 11, Microsoft Edge (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mac: Safari (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mobile: Safari in Apple iOS 10 or later, Google Chrome in Apple iOS 10 or later, Google Chrome in Android OS 4.4 or later
Required Browser Settings
- Font downloads must be enabled to see the correct fonts and characters.
- When using Internet Explorer, turn off Compatibility View for sites where courses are hosted.
- Deactivate any pop-up blockers, spam filters, and company firewalls that could interfere with access to the e-learning.
- Third-party toolbars such as Bing, Yahoo, and Google should also be disabled due to their own pop-up blocking capabilities.
Accessing Your E-learningAfter registration, you will receive an email with access instructions. If you do not, please check your email junk, spam, or clutter folders. If the email is not there, please contact ASQ.
Internet-based, self-paced training modules, which may involve combinations of text, visuals, audio, interactive simulations and quizzes (see specific courses for features and tools). These web-based courses require a computer and Internet access.
|5WASQ||Self-Paced||English||365 Days||List: $29 Member: $19|
ON-SITE TRAINING FOR YOUR ORGANIZATION.
ASQ’s customized on-site training programs are the cost-effective way for you to train employees on your schedule. Training on-site minimizes the cost-per-student, reduces travel expenses, and ensures that the content is specific to your exact needs.
5 Benefits of On-Site Training
- Expertise to your location: Saves time and travel expenses
- Convenient scheduling: Train groups of five or more
- Customizable courses: Training tailored to your groups’ needs
- Immediate results: Employees complete courses ready to apply what they’ve learned
- Value-add support: Instructors available to answer questions after session