Get aerospace industry-specific auditing training. This course teaches you to develop, implement, and audit an internal quality system that meets the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and AS9100D. The workshop-style format gives you hands-on experience so you’re ready for the requirements of your job.
This course is certified by Probitas Authentication.
Meet the training requirements for internal auditors for Management Systems through training in the principles and current interpretation of the requirements as related to AS9100D and the ISO 19011 audit guideline document. The course provides students with a uniform interpretation of the standard requirements related to auditing of Aerospace Management Systems, and the examination evaluates participants as potential auditors. Learn critical knowledge for your staff and management and qualify additional staff to conduct internal audits. Offered in cooperation with DEKRA (formerly AQS), an ANSI Accredited Program Certificate Issuer.
- CEU Hours: 0
- Length: 25 Hours
- ASQ RU: 2.5
- Audience: New to Quality, Practitioner
- Provider: ASQ
- Understand and successfully interpret the requirements of AS9100:2016
- Plan and conduct an AS9100:2016 Internal Audit based on ISO 19011
- Generate documentation associated with a successful audit
- Use of effective opening and closing meetings to manage the communication process during Internal Audits
- Conduct Internal Audit interviews that generate audit evidence
- Ensure nonconformities are resolved prior to closing each audit cycle
Prerequisites:All attendees are required to bring their own copy of the AS9100 Rev D standard to this training course. These will not be provided for you. You can purchase this standard from SAE.
Who Should Attend:Current or future internal auditors of aerospace management systems
- Terminology and Definitions
- Background, History and Rationale for Quality Assurance
- Introduction to the ISO family of documents
- Analysis of the Contents of AS9100:2016
- Audit of Active Manufacturing Co. (Audit #1)
- Quality System Requirements
- Analyzing Audit Findings
- Auditor Qualifications
- Roles and Responsibility of Auditors
- Creation of Effective Audit Checklists
- Audit of Company Documents (Audit #2)
- Tips for the Internal Auditor
- Audit of Active Mfg. - Department Audit (Audit #3)
- Compiling Audit Findings
- Documentation in the Quality System
- Planning and Conducting Effective Audits
- Refining Interview and Note-Taking Skills
- Applicability of the Elements to Company Situations
- Audit of Active Mfg. - Dept and System Auditing (#4)
- Corrective Action Initiation and Closure
- Creation of an Audit Report
- Preparation and Presentation of a Closing Meeting
- Review and Exam
Internal Auditor Training for AS9100 (Rev. D)
Three-day, instructor-led, face-to-face course
Participation in all scheduled days of the program and passing the final examination are required to receive a certificate of successful completion.
- If you need to cancel, we will refund your paid registration fee as noted below.
- Requests for cancellations/transfers received at least 5 business days before the start of the course receive a full refund/transfer.
- Requests received within 5 business days of the course starting incur a $150 processing fee.
- After the course starts, there are no refunds or transfers.
- Registrants who fail to attend without advance notice are liable for the entire course fee.
- If you cannot find a substitute, we can transfer your course fees to another ASQ course of your choice.
- You must successfully complete the entire course or program before IACET CEUs and a Certificate of Completion can be awarded.
An instructor-led traditional classroom experience. Classroom-based instruction involves the highest level of instructor/student interaction. We offer classroom style training in two formats. See public and on-site.
|No Offerings Scheduled||English||List: $1269 Member: $1149|
Custom training options for your organization
Need cost-effective learning with customized delivery? ASQ can train your employees on your schedule.
5 Key Benefits of Training with ASQ:
- Single-Point Provider: Manage your teams live sessions and e-learning via a dedicated ASQ account manager for continuous guidance and support throughout your learning program.
- Reliability: ASQ's expert instructors and world-renowned quality content is at your service to upskill teams anywhere they are.
- Cost efficiency: Choose from virtual, face-to-face, and e-learning to optimize your ROI and minimize disruptions of your operations.
- Immediate results: Employees complete courses ready to apply what they have learned.
- Convenience: Get the training you need anytime, anywhere, from any device. Become an ASQ Organizational Member for even more benefits!