- Six Sigma Black Belt
- certification preparation
Fully updated to reflect the 2022 ASQ Certified Six Sigma Black Belt (CSSBB) Body of Knowledge (), The ASQ Certified Six Sigma Black Belt Handbook, Fourth Edition is ideal for candidates studying for the CSSBB examination. This comprehensive reference focuses on the core areas of organization-wide planning and deployment, team management, and each of the DMAIC project phases. The fourth edition of this handbook offers thorough explanations of statistical concepts in a straightforward way. It also reflects the latest technology and applications of Six Sigma and lean tools.
Updates you will find in the fourth edition include:
- New topics and tools, such as return on investment calculations, the roles of coaching and finance in projects, process-decision program charts, interrelationship digraphs, A3 analysis, maturity models, key behavior indicators, and audit MSA
- A new chapter on risk analysis and management
- Revamped statistics sections
- New tables, figures, and examples to help illustrate key points
Mary McShane-Vaughn holds CSSBB, CQE, and CRE certifications and has fifteen years of industry experience working as a quality engineer and statistician. She is the founder of University Training Partners, a quality training organization, directed the MSQA program at Southern Polytechnic State University for eight years, and has taught statistics, regression analysis, and design of experiments in the program. Dr. McShane-Vaughn is a senior member of ASQ and a member of the American Statistical Association and the Institute for Industrial and Systems Engineers. She has published academic articles in the field of industrial statistics and authored two Quality Press books: The Probability Handbook and The Probability Workbook; as well as another book, Lean Six Sigma Leadership.