Books & Standards
ASQ Quality Press Review Guidelines
What to Include:
- Keep comments focused on the product's contents and context.
- Your opinion backed up with reasons for your view. Cite examples from the book or compare to other titles.
- Information regarding the product that will be helpful to others who may purchase the product.
What Not to Include:
- Negative comments meant to be derogatory toward the author or creator of the product.
- Opinions not supported by content from the product.
- Promotional materials for your own service or product.
- Comments on other reviews.
- Personal contact information.
- Inappropriate language.
- Personal communication to Quality Press.
Reviews that violate these guidelines will not be posted.
Thank you for sharing your comments with Quality Press.