ASQ Board of Directors to Set Direction, Provide Leadership for Global Organization
Milwaukee, Wis., Jan. 1, 2018 — ASQ has named its 2018 board of directors, which includes members from organizations of various industries worldwide.
The board represents the society’s worldwide membership, supports ASQ growth and is responsible for the supervision of the organization. The board’s responsibilities include adopting a strategic plan and budget, setting direction, providing resources, approving policies and more.
Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wis., ASQ is the leading authority on quality, with regional service centers globally.
- Elmer Corbin, Chair, IBM Corp.
- Eric Hayler, Past Chair, BMW Manufacturing
- Benito Flores, Chair-Elect, Universidad De Monterrey
- Francisco (Paco) Santos, Treasurer, Metalsa Inc.
- Sylvester (Bud) Newton Jr., Section Affairs Council Chair, Arconic Corp.
- Daniella Picciotti, Technical Communities Council Chair, QMS Alliance
- Donald Brecken, Commercial Tool Group
- Heather Crawford, Emergo Group
- Jim Creiman, Northrop Grumman Corp.
- Ha Dao, Emerson Residential and Commercial Solutions
- James Kittredge, Adaptimmune US
- Scott Moeller, GI Supply
- Raul Molteni, Molteni Consulting Group
- Luis Morales, Verizon Telematics Inc.
- Mark Moyer, Moyer Consultant Group LLC
- Paulo Sampaio, Universidade do Minho
- Barrie Simpson, Genentech Inc.
- JoAnn Sternke, Studer Education
- John Vandenbemden, Q-Met-Tech LLC
- Allen Wong, Abbott Nutrition
ASQ, headquartered in Milwaukee, Wis., USA, is a global community of people dedicated to quality who share the ideas and tools that make our world work better. With individual and organizational members in more than 140 countries, ASQ has the reputation and reach to bring together the diverse quality champions who are transforming the world’s organizations and communities to meet tomorrow’s critical challenges.