Frequently Asked Questions - Standards
- Is there a way to receive updates when a new standard comes out?
- Is there a listing of current standards so I know what the latest versions are?
- If I purchase an e-standard am I able to print it or share it on my company network?
- What steps does my company need to take to achieve ISO certification?
- How much will it cost my company to become certified?
- Can I copy a portion of the standard for a training class I am leading at my company?
- Are the standards available in languages other than English?
Not at this time. ASQ is currently working on this feature but does not offer it yet.
Not at this time. ASQ is currently developing this feature but it is not available yet.
No, you can purchase a hard copy for print.The ANSI/ISO/ASQ Q9000 Series Standards are available for posting on your company's local area network or Intranet.
ASQ is currently developing this information for its Web site but it is not available yet.
This varies depending on each company's situation. ASQ is currently developing information to help guide you, but it is not available online yet.
You must request permission to reprint or reproduce any of ASQ's copyrighted materials. The online form is at https://prdweb.asq.org/forms/Reprints/RequestPermission. Please note: Filling out the form does not constitute receiving permission. ASQ will contact you with details.
ASQ standards are distributed in English only. We sell some standards developed by other organizations which are available in other languages, but this varies by standard. For information on a specific standard please contact Customer Care at 800-248-1946 (United States and Canada only) or 414-272-8575 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.