Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a registered visitor?
- Do I have to register every time I buy something?
- Will I receive any mailings from ASQ after registering?
A registered visitor is someone who is not an ASQ member but who has provided ASQ with an e-mail address and selected a password. Registering gives you access to more material from ASQ’s archives, and allows you to add on to and save more information in your record to ease potential future interactions with the ASQ.org Web site. Also, employees of ASQ Site and Enterprise Members can become registered visitors to access their certification results.
ASQ generated a secure password for you and e-mailed it to the address you gave us. If you need to, you can change your password.
Use your registration to:
- Save articles
- Choose industry-specific news
- Control your privacy and access settings
- Post comments and ratings or participate in discussions on our discussion boards
Expand your participation by completing your profile; you’ve already given us the basic information:
- First Name (basic requirement)
- Last Name (basic requirement)
- Email Address (basic requirement)
- Age (community requirement)
- Male/Female (community requirement)
- Screen Name (community requirement)
- Address (shipping requirement)
Once you’re in the community space, you can add more details to help other community members find you:
- Survey questions on interests and areas of expertise
No. Once you are a registered visitor we create a permanent record of your information.
ASQ places you on our mailing list once you register. But at any time, you may have your name removed from this list. For more information, contact Customer Care at 800-248-1946 (United States and Canada only) or 414-272-8575 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also reply to any e-mails you receive and ask to opt-out of our e-mail list. (Representatives are available by phone Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Central time.)