Certification Exam Preparation — Tips, Trips, and Traps
Preparing to take a certification exam? This complementary webinar, featuring one of our most experienced certification subject matter experts, leads you through the process. We’ll help you:
- Decide when its best to take an exam.
- Understand Bloom’s Taxonomy and its impact on your preparation.
- Develop a detailed review plan.
- Decide if you need to take a refresher course.
- Use practice exams to pin-point areas for additional study.
- Select the perfect reference books to take to the exam.
|Length: 43 minutes
|CEUs and ASQ RUs: None
|Seminar Fee: FREE
James J. Rooney is a senior risk and reliability engineer with ABSG Consulting Inc.’s Public Sector Division in Knoxville, TN. He holds nine ASQ Certifications and currently serves as parliamentarian for the ASQ Board of Directors and chair of ASQ’s Publications Management Board.