Created ahead of the publication of ISO 9001:2015, the international standard specifying requirements for quality management systems, this meeting encourages members to engage in discussion and information exchange about what to expect from the 2015 revision of the standard and how to prepare their organizations.
- The speaker notes include talking points and other suggestions for you to consider.
- Use the slides as-is or customize them and plan your own conversation.
Much of the information in this presentation is based on a webcast by Alan Daniels and Mark Ames, originally released as part of ASQ’s March 2014 member gift. As you customize the presentation for your audience, you may wish to view the webcast for more details to include.
Download the meeting flyer (MS Word format) and customize it for your section or member group:
- Download your section logo and add it in place of the ASQ logo.
- Fill in time and place details for your meeting.
- Convert to PDF for posting to your website, or use the document as source content for your website announcements.
- Play the recommended video clip from ASQ TV focusing on the reasons for the upcoming revision.
So that the Knowledge Center can continue to improve the quality and relevance of future meeting kits, please consider asking your attendees for feedback. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any comments or ideas for improvement.
(0) Member Reviews