ASQ is a global community of people passionate about quality, who use the tools, their ideas and expertise to make our world work better. ASQ: The Global Voice of Quality.
Advance your career to the next level of excellence.
ASQ offers you access to the tools, techniques and insights that can help distinguish an ordinary career from an extraordinary one.
- Unparalleled knowledge resources in the ASQ Quality Resources and in the Books & Standards store
- Advanced education, training and certification
- A wide range of topical solutions from webinars and articles to case studies and quality tools
- Access to industry events and conferences, including the annual World Conference on Quality and Improvement
- Career-boosting support in ASQ's Career Center
Your culture of quality begins here.
ASQ organizational membership provides the invaluable resources you need to concentrate on product, service and experiential quality and continuous improvement for powerful top-line and bottom-line results.
- Member discounts
- Access to members-only content on ASQ.org
- Free subscriptions to Enterprise Excellence e-newsletter, Quality Progress and Quality News Today
- Electronic access to all forums and divisions
- Plus, the added benefits of an Enterprise Quality Roundtable Membership or Corporate Membership
Joining the ASQ Global quality community gives you a strong competitive advantage.
For people passionate about improvement, ASQ is the global knowledge network that links the best ideas, tools, and experts — because ASQ has the reputation and reach to bring together the diverse quality and continuous improvement champions who are transforming our world.
- 75,000 individual and organizational members in 150 countries
- 250 sections and local member communities
- 25 forums and divisions covering industries and topics
- 30,000+ Quality Resources items, including articles, case studies, research and more
- 19 certifications
- 200+ training courses
Quality is critically important to people, organizations and communities.
ASQ has the quality body of knowledge and the quality tools that make our world work better. ASQ's Global State of Quality research provides an overview into how quality can help you and your organization succeed.
- 96 percent of world-class quality organizations see quality as a strategic asset and competitive differentiator
- 80 percent of world-class quality organizations are more likely to use quality to drive profitability
ASQ is the global voice of quality, helping its members to invest in the future.
Since the end of World War II, ASQ has been at the forefront of the quality movement.
In the 21st century, the focus of quality is on accelerating the positive, putting an emphasis on efficiency, effectiveness, and the best use of time, materials, and resources that will help meet tomorrow’s critical challenges. ASQ’s Emerging Quality Leaders Program is specifically designed to develop the leadership skills of quality professionals.
ASQ plays a key role in providing reliable information on quality-related matters to legislators, policy makers, and the media. ASQ advocates activities and legislation that promote quality in all walks of life.