Those attending this course will leave with an understanding of the requirements of ISO 22000:2018, the implications of this standard and actions that need to be taken to fulfill the requirements.
This course is intended for those who will be implementing ISO 22000:2018 and need to understand the requirements that are specified and the expectations of those who will be auditing their Food Safety Management System. In addition to understanding the requirements of the standard, options for fulfilling these requirements are the basis of this training program.
- CEU Hours: 1.6
- Length: 16 Hours
- ASQ RU: 1.6
- Audience: Practitioner
- Provider: ASQ - ILT
- Understand the requirements and implications of implementing FSSC 22000 within your organization
- Create a detailed project timeline that has been customized for your organization and its unique needs
- Understand the project management steps necessary for success
- Create a list of implications for your organization
- Create a communication plan for Top Managers, Managers and decision makers and employees
- Create a list of barriers unique to your organization and a plan for overcoming these
- Create a project task list that is customized to your organization with names assigned to each task
- Create a resource plan including a project budget
- Create a gap analysis that identifies and prioritizes the areas requiring the most work
Prerequisites:All attendees are required to bring their own copy of the ISO 22000: Food Safety Management Systems - Requirements to this training. Copies will not be provided for you.
Who Should Attend:People who are looking for a course that will provide the skills necessary to successfully implement FSSC 22000. Project managers who are looking for an in-depth, start to finish understanding, of how to manage a successful project. Project managers and members of an FSSC 22000 implementation team who want to know the specific steps to undertake to assure a successful project. Members of FSSC 22000 project teams who want to gain critical knowledge to move their organization toward cost effective. ISO Project Managers who want to use the latest project management techniques to effectively manage their project.
- Background and Introduction
- The contents of FSSC 22000
- Activity #1 Implications of the Requirements
- Discussion of Activity #1
- Strategies for Making the Requirements Work for Your Organization
- Project Management
- Gap Analysis Activity #2
- Student Activity #3 Identifying and Communicating Anticipated Benefits
- Student Activity #4 Differences in Approach to be Communicated
- Student Activity #5 Anticipated Involvement (Scope of Work)
- Student Activity #6 First Steps in Initiating the Project
- Student Activity #7 Responsibilities within the Project
- Student Activity #8 Reporting and controlling project results
- Student Activity #9 Identification of Business Factors
- Student Activity #10 Driving and Restraining Forces
- Student Activity #11 Skills Acquisition Planning
- Student Activity #12 Anticipated Resources
- Student Activity #13 Budget and Deadlines
- Student Activity #14 Building a Project Plan and Timeline
- Selecting a Certification Body
- Project Notes
FormatThis is a two-day, instructor-led, classroom course.
ImportantAll attendees are required to bring their own copy of the ISO 22000: Food Safety Management Systems - Requirements to this training. Copies will not be provided for you.
- If you need to cancel, we will refund your paid registration fee as noted below.
- Requests for cancellations/transfers received at least 5 business days before the start of the course receive a full refund/transfer.
- Requests received within 5 business days of the course starting incur a $150 processing fee.
- After the course starts, there are no refunds or transfers.
- Registrants who fail to attend without advance notice are liable for the entire course fee.
- If you cannot find a substitute, we can transfer your course fees to another ASQ course of your choice.
- You must successfully complete the entire course or program before IACET CEUs and a Certificate of Completion can be awarded.
An instructor-led traditional classroom experience. Classroom-based instruction involves the highest level of instructor/student interaction. We offer classroom style training in two formats. See public and on-site.
|No Offerings Scheduled||English||List: $999 Member: $899|
ON-SITE TRAINING FOR YOUR ORGANIZATION.
ASQ’s customized on-site training programs are the cost-effective way for you to train employees on your schedule. Training on-site minimizes the cost-per-student, reduces travel expenses, and ensures that the content is specific to your exact needs.
5 Benefits of On-Site Training
- Expertise to your location: Saves time and travel expenses
- Convenient scheduling: Train groups of five or more
- Customizable courses: Training tailored to your groups’ needs
- Immediate results: Employees complete courses ready to apply what they’ve learned
- Value-add support: Instructors available to answer questions after session