Learn how to effectively manage suppliers for maximum organizational benefit.
This course is designed for experienced quality professionals that are new or relatively new to supplier quality and supplier management.
Learn about quality and engineering tools you can use to manage suppliers across all seven phases of the supplier management process; Risk Management, Selection, Part Qualification, Evaluation—Problem Identification, Development and Improvement, Performance Monitoring, Supplier Re-evaluation.
To ensure a robust, engaging learning experience, this course leverages case studies, individual and group activities, hands-on exercises, and knowledge checks to help you transform the conceptual into the practical.
This course is also available as part of a 5-day Supplier Quality Professional: An Introduction course (including Introduction to Supplier Management, Auditing for Improved Supplier Performance, and Quality/Engineering Tools for Supplier Management). Save when you register for all five days!
- CEU Hours: 1.6
- Length: 18 Hours
- ASQ RU: 1.6
- Audience: Academic, Executive, Practitioner, Professional
- Provider: ASQ - ILT
- Describe quality/engineering tools that can be used to manage suppliers
- Describe when to apply the tools and how to interpret them
- Work with suppliers so they can use the tools discussed to provide the quality you expect
Who Should Attend:The ISQP curriculum is an excellent tool for experienced quality professionals that are new or relatively new to supplier quality and supplier management.
- Supplier Management Tools—An Overview
- Risk Management Tools
- Supplier Selection Tools
- Part Qualification Tools
- Supplier Evaluation—Problem Identification
- Supplier Development and Improvement
- Supplier Performance Monitoring Tools
- Supplier Re-evaluation
FormatThis is an instructor-led, 2-day course that is 18 hours long in total. Course starts at 8:00 am and finishes at 5:00 pm. One half-hour break for lunch each day and short breaks in morning and afternoon.
- If you need to cancel, we will refund your paid registration fee as noted below.
- Requests for cancellations/transfers received at least 5 business days before the start of the course receive a full refund/transfer.
- Requests received within 5 business days of the course starting incur a $150 processing fee.
- After the course starts, there are no refunds or transfers.
- Registrants who fail to attend without advance notice are liable for the entire course fee.
- If you cannot find a substitute, we can transfer your course fees to another ASQ course of your choice.
- You must successfully complete the entire course or program before IACET CEUs and a Certificate of Completion can be awarded.
An instructor-led traditional classroom experience. Classroom-based instruction involves the highest level of instructor/student interaction. We offer classroom style training in two formats. See public and on-site.
|April 23, 2020 - April 24, 2020||Tucson ILT0437||AZ||US||Daniella (Dani) Picciotti CMQ/OE, CQE, CSQP||English||Early Bird Ends March 15, 2020 List: $1199 Member: $1099 Regular List: $1379 Member: $1269|
|November 19, 2020 - November 20, 2020||San Diego ILT0465||CA||US||Daniella (Dani) Picciotti CMQ/OE, CQE, CSQP||English||Early Bird Ends October 11, 2020 List: $1199 Member: $1099 Regular List: $1379 Member: $1269|
ON-SITE TRAINING FOR YOUR ORGANIZATION.
ASQ’s customized on-site training programs are the cost-effective way for you to train employees on your schedule. Training on-site minimizes the cost-per-student, reduces travel expenses, and ensures that the content is specific to your exact needs.
5 Benefits of On-Site Training
- Expertise to your location: Saves time and travel expenses
- Convenient scheduling: Train groups of five or more
- Customizable courses: Training tailored to your groups’ needs
- Immediate results: Employees complete courses ready to apply what they’ve learned
- Value-add support: Instructors available to answer questions after session