ISO/IEC 17025:2017 is now published! Learn how the standard has changed during this self-paced training.
Navigating the New ISO/IEC 17025:2017 - Comparison to ISO/IEC 17025:2005, is self-paced, web-based training delivered through MindFlash. This course provides an introduction to the new ISO/IEC 17025:2017 structure and content, and presents a crosswalk comparison to the ISO/IEC 17025:2005. In addition, the course outlines the key changes to ISO/IEC 17025 by identifying those requirements that are new, substantially revised and deleted. The course is anticipated to take approximately two hours, but participants can move through the training at their own pace.
- CEU Hours: 0.2
- Length: 2 Hours
- ASQ RU: 0.2
- Audience: Executive, New to Quality, Practitioner, Professional
- Provider: ANAB
- Provide an introduction to the new ISO/IEC 17025:2017
- Familiarize participants with the structure and content of ISO/IEC 17025:2017
- Present a crosswalk comparison to ISO/IEC 17025:2005 to assist participants in identifying those requirements that are new, revised or deleted
- Outline the key changes in ISO/IEC 17025:2017
- Prepare participants to begin a review and update of their own management system documents and practices
Prerequisites:Attendees should be familiar with ISO/IEC 17025:2005 requirements.
Who Should Attend:Attendees that are familiar with ISO/IEC 17025:2005 requirements and need to understand the new, substantially revised and deleted requirements of ISO/IEC 17025:2017.
After payment for the training has processed, we will ask for your preferred start date and we will send you access to the training for 3 calendar days. Once you begin the training, you will be able to open and close the session as often as you like within those three calendar days. An attendance certificate will be emailed upon completion.
Please note: The information presented assumes that the attendee has a solid understanding of the structure and content of ISO/IEC 17025:2005. The information presented is not meant to instruct a laboratory on how to transition to the ISO/IEC 17025:2017 requirements or to demonstrate how to come into compliance with the new requirements. For specific ANAB accreditation program transition or accreditation requirement questions (e.g., to AR 3028, AR 3029, AR 2250 or AR 2251), contact an ANAB accreditation manager for the relevant program.
After course registration, you will receive an email with access instructions. If you do not, please check your email junk, spam, or clutter folders. If the email is not there, please contact ASQ. For virtual WebEx courses, you will receive another email 24 hours prior to the start of class containing additional access information.
- Computer – PC or Macintosh
- High-speed internet connection
- Adobe Flash Player 10.3 or later
- Windows: Internet Explorer 8 or later, Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mac: Safari 7 or later, Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- For instructor-led virtual WebEx courses, a speakerphone or telephone headset in a designated room or space with no distractions (preferred)
NOTE: Refer to product description for any additional system requirements.
Deactivate Pop-up Blockers
You should deactivate any pop-up blockers, spam filters, and company firewalls that could prevent the WebEx client platform or web-based course from working properly. Third-party toolbars such as Bing, Yahoo, and Google should also be disabled due to their own pop-up blocking capabilities.
- If you need to cancel, we will refund your paid registration fee as noted below.
- Requests for cancellations/transfers received at least 5 business days before the start of the course receive a full refund/transfer.
- Requests received within 5 business days of the course starting incur a $150 processing fee.
- After the course starts, there are no refunds or transfers.
- Registrants who fail to attend without advance notice are liable for the entire course fee.
- If you cannot find a substitute, we can transfer your course fees to another ASQ course of your choice.
- You must successfully complete the entire course or program before IACET CEUs and a Certificate of Completion can be awarded.
Internet-based, self-paced training modules, which may involve combinations of text, visuals, audio, interactive simulations and quizzes (see specific courses for features and tools). These web-based courses require a computer and Internet access.
|NNISO17025ANAB||Self-Paced||English||3 Days||List: $200 Member: $180|
ON-SITE TRAINING FOR YOUR ORGANIZATION.
ASQ’s customized on-site training programs are the cost-effective way for you to train employees on your schedule. Training on-site minimizes the cost-per-student, reduces travel expenses, and ensures that the content is specific to your exact needs.
5 Benefits of On-Site Training
- Expertise to your location: Saves time and travel expenses
- Convenient scheduling: Train groups of five or more
- Customizable courses: Training tailored to your groups’ needs
- Immediate results: Employees complete courses ready to apply what they’ve learned
- Value-add support: Instructors available to answer questions after session