Create a customer satisfaction plan. Develop an understanding of how to measure customer satisfaction and manage a customer satisfaction system. Your organization can use this system to increase profits and revenues.
Limited time offer!! Purchase by April 30th, 2017 and receive these four Quality Express™ courses as a bonus: Evolution of Quality, SIPOC, Histogram, and Process Map. The bonus courses will be loaded into your learning plan in addition to the purchased course. You will have access to the courses for one-year.
The Measuring and Managing Customer Satisfaction course is designed to provide knowledge of how to measure customer satisfaction and manage a customer satisfaction system. The class not only focuses on how to meet ISO 9001 requirements, but also how to use the system to increase in profits and revenues. The course will cover the three tools required by ISO 9001: 1) customer needs assessment, 2) customer satisfaction surveys, and 3) complaint systems. Discover what 'customer satisfaction' really means and write your own customer satisfaction plan. The course will help you ask the right questions of the right people in the right way at the right time and how to turn data into action.
This Measuring and Managing Customer Satisfaction course is intended for those interested in satisfying the customer and learning the meaning of satisfaction ratings. The course consists of a series of lessons, illustrations, diagrams, examples, supplemental handout information, interactive exercises and quizzes. A handy desk reference is included with the course as a printable pdf file. Successful completion of the course will result in a certificate with 0.9 CEUs (9 contact hours) that can be used to meet ASQ certification continuing education requirements or to meet requirements for other organizations requiring on-going education. The subscription length is 180 days plus one free 30-day subscription extension, if needed.
- CEU Hours: 0.9
- Length: 9 Hours
- ASQ RU: 0.9
- Audience: New to Quality
- Provider: Quality WBT
- apply techniques in customer needs interviews
- design good surveys
- determine areas needing action
- link customer satisfaction and ISO 9001 requirements
- critique surveys
- write decision-friendly customer sat reports
- prepare a customer satisfaction plan
- determine when to measure customer satisfaction
- use data for improving organizational performance and profit
Prerequisites:None for this course
Who Should Attend:Managers and quality professionals who need to assess, develop, or maintain customer satisfaction.
Lesson 1: Customer Satisfaction & ISO 9001: 2000 basics
Lesson 2: Definition of Customer Satisfaction
Lesson 3: Go for the Gold: Target your Products/ Customers
Lesson 4: Write your Customer Satisfaction Plan
Lesson 5: Know the Essentials about Customer Surveys
Lesson 6: Design your Survey and Its Processes
Lesson 7: Word-craft your Questions
Lesson 8: Design your Scales to Match the Questions
Lesson 9: Use Statistics for Trustworthy Data
Lesson 10: Deploy the Surveys Appropriately
Lesson 11: Design or Refine your Customer Complaint System
Lesson 12: Analyze Qualitative Data
Lesson 13: Analyze Quantitative Data
Lesson 14: Act and Celebrate
This is a self-paced course that can be started at any time. You have 90 days to complete the course. Course content is nine hours long and is worth .90 CEU hours or .90 ASQ RUs.
- Desk Reference
- Handouts Including: Culture Readiness, Customer Feedback Tools, Survey Checklist
- Sample Management Review Agenda, Customer Satisfaction Plan
After course registration, you will receive an email with access instructions. If you do not, please check your email junk, spam, or clutter folders. If the email is not there, please contact ASQ. For virtual WebEx courses, you will receive another email 24 hours prior to the start of class containing additional access information.
- Computer – PC or Macintosh
- High-speed internet connection
- Adobe Flash Player 10.3 or later
- Windows: Internet Explorer 8 or later, Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mac: Safari 7 or later, Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- For instructor-led virtual WebEx courses, a speakerphone or telephone headset in a designated room or space with no distractions (preferred)
NOTE: Refer to product description for any additional system requirements.
WebEx – Virtual Course: Advance Preparation and Student Information
Join a Test Session
We strongly suggest that you join a WebEx test session in advance of your scheduled virtual training, using your preferred web browser. This can help prevent problems launching content the day your training begins.
If you do not have administrative privileges on the SAME computer you will be using the day of your training (i.e., your workstation within your organization) you may need the assistance of your local IT/IS help desk staff for the platform to engage correctly.
To join a test session (meeting), click here and enter your name and email address to join. If successful, you will see a screen that says "Congratulations! Your system is now set up properly ..."
Deactivate Pop-up Blockers
You should deactivate any pop-up blockers, spam filters, and company firewalls that could prevent the WebEx client platform or web-based course from working properly. Third-party toolbars such as Bing, Yahoo, and Google should also be disabled due to their own pop-up blocking capabilities.
- If you need to cancel, we will refund your paid registration fee as noted below.
- Requests for cancellations/transfers received at least 5 business days before the start of the course receive a full refund/transfer.
- Requests received within 5 business days of the course starting incur a $150 processing fee.
- After the course starts, there are no refunds or transfers.
- Registrants who fail to attend without advance notice are liable for the entire course fee.
- If you cannot find a substitute, we can transfer your course fees to another ASQ course of your choice.
- You must successfully complete the entire course or program before IACET CEUs and a Certificate of Completion can be awarded.
Internet-based, self-paced training modules, which may involve combinations of text, visuals, audio, interactive simulations and quizzes (see specific courses for features and tools). These web-based courses require a computer and Internet access.
|MMCS02JPR||Self-Paced||English||180 Days||List: $189 Member: $169|
ON-SITE TRAINING FOR YOUR ORGANIZATION.
ASQ’s customized on-site training programs are the cost-effective way for you to train employees on your schedule. Training on-site minimizes the cost-per-student, reduces travel expenses, and ensures that the content is specific to your exact needs.
5 Benefits of On-Site Training
- Expertise to your location: Saves time and travel expenses
- Convenient scheduling: Train groups of five or more
- Customizable courses: Training tailored to your groups’ needs
- Immediate results: Employees complete courses ready to apply what they’ve learned
- Value-add support: Instructors available to answer questions after session