Whether you are just entering the Lean Six Sigma arena or are preparing for the Yellow Belt certification, put your best foot forward with this premier instructor-led training course from ASQ. These informative and engaging virtual sessions cover the entire Yellow Belt Body of Knowledge needed for taking the certification exam, as well as lean tools using the Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control (DMAIC) methodology.
Lean Six Sigma Yellow belt is the first step into Lean Six Sigma training.
In this 4-session virtual course you will follow the DMAIC methodology (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control) while learning the tools necessary to perform at a Yellow Belt level on a project team.
This course is suited to those just entering the Lean Six Sigma arena as well as those preparing for Yellow Belt certification.
This course covers the entire Yellow Belt Body of Knowledge to the level of the certification exam.
ASQ courses provide online access to the digital course content for 365 days, beginning five days before the first day of your course. Extensions and/or refunds cannot be issued if the digital course content has been accessed. Latest versions of Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge are recommended―Internet Explorer is not supported.
- CEU Hours: 0
- Length: 16 Hours
- ASQ RU: 1.6
- Audience: Academic, Executive, New to Quality
- Provider: ASQ
- To understand the Lean Six Sigma tools a Yellow Belt would be expected to use when on a project team.
Who Should Attend:Anyone entering the Lean Six Sigma world as well as those studying to sit for the Yellow Belt certification exam.
- Lean Six Sigma Overview
- Define Phase Tools and Methods
- Voice of the Customer
- Project Types and Selection
- SIPOC Diagrams
- Project Charter
- Project Management Tools
- Measure Phase Tools and Methods
- Basic Statistics
- Data Collection Plan
- Measurement System Analysis
- Analyze Phase Tools and Methods
- Theory of Constraints (TOC)
- Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA)
- Process Mapping
- Improve Phase Tools and Methods
- Eliminating Waste
- Work Balancing
- Visual Management
- Total Productive Maintenance
- Gemba Walks
- PDCA - Plan-Do-Check-Act
- Cost Benefit Analysis
- Control Phase Tools and Methods
- Standardization & Documentation
- Control Charts
- Mistake Proofing
- Control Plans
- Sustain Improvements
FormatAn Internet-based, instructor led course utilizing web and teleconferencing technologies to allow students to interact without traveling. Virtual courses offer interaction with instructor and students via phone and Internet capabilities. Students have access to interaction both with the instructor and other students in an Internet-based learning environment (white board, Q&A tools, application sharing, and breakout rooms). Virtual courses are classroom-like experiences offered using the latest Internet tools.
After course registration, you will receive an email with access instructions. If you do not, please check your email junk, spam, or clutter folders. If the email is not there, please contact ASQ. For virtual WebEx courses, you will receive another email 24 hours prior to the start of class containing additional access information.
Technical Requirements (impacts all ASQ-owned eLearning)
- PC, Mac, or mobile device
- Audio speakers or headset
- High-speed internet connection
Browsers for ASQ Courses
You can view courses on any devices that support these browsers. This includes mobile devices such as iPhones, iPads, and Android-enabled phones and tablets.
- Windows: Internet Explorer 11, Microsoft Edge (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mac: Safari (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mobile: Safari in Apple iOS 10 or later, Google Chrome in Apple iOS 10 or later, Google Chrome in Android OS 4.4 or later
Required Browser Settings for Viewing Courses
- Font downloads must be enabled to see the correct fonts and characters.
- When using Internet Explorer, turn off Compatibility View for sites where courses are hosted.
WebEx – Virtual Course: Advance Preparation and Student Information
Join a Test Session
We strongly suggest that you join a WebEx test session in advance of your scheduled virtual training, using your preferred web browser. This can help prevent problems launching content the day your training begins.
If you do not have administrative privileges on the SAME computer you will be using the day of your training (i.e., your workstation within your organization) you may need the assistance of your local IT/IS help desk staff for the platform to engage correctly.
To join a test session (meeting), click here and enter your name and email address to join. If successful, you will see a screen that says "Congratulations! Your system is now set up properly ..."
Deactivate Pop-up Blockers
You should deactivate any pop-up blockers, spam filters, and company firewalls that could prevent the WebEx client platform or web-based course from working properly. Third-party toolbars such as Bing, Yahoo, and Google should also be disabled due to their own pop-up blocking capabilities.
If you need to cancel, we will refund your paid registration fee as noted below.
• Requests for cancellations/transfers/substitutions received at least 30 calendar days before the start of the course can receive a full refund/transfer/substitution.
• There are no refunds within 30 calendar days before the start of the course.
• Requests to transfer or substitute received between 29 and 10 calendar days of the course starting incur a $150 processing fee.
• There are no transfers within 9 calendar days before the start of the course. Substitutes may be accepted if content has not been accessed by original registrant. Substitutions will incur a $150 processing fee.
• There are no refunds or substitutes if the content has been accessed.
• Enrolled students who fail to attend their registered course without advance notice are liable for the entire course fee. Substitutes will not be accepted after the course has begun.
• You must successfully complete the entire course or program before IACET CEUs and a Certificate of Completion can be awarded.
A web-based, live, classroom-like instructor led experience allowing attendees to interact without traveling. Course includes online access to materials for a limited time and up to three hard copy prints. Some courses include an electronic book – see course description for details.
|March 18, 2024 - March 19, 2024 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM CST Show Class Schedule||VIR1192||Chris Hayes CMQ/OE, CQA, CQE, CSQP, CSSBB||English||Early Bird Ends February 17, 2024 List: $899 Member: $799 Regular List: $1089 Member: $989|
Attendance to all virtual sessions is required to earn a certificate of completion and for the course to be listed as completed on your ASQ transcript.
ASQCONNEX™ CORPORATE TRAINING
For organizations seeking to develop and measure success in areas such as sustainability, change management, and operational process excellence. ASQConnEx is your source for finding authorized quality experts to train your employees.
Advance Your Journey to Excellence:
- DISCOVER ASQ-authorized experts
- CREATE a shortlist of right-fit trusted partners
- COMPLETE your search in one place
- DEFINE measurable learning plans
- ACCELERATE your journey to excellence