Gain a broad understanding of Six Sigma and lean methodologies and develop capability to understand and use basic tools for process improvement. Learn to contribute to Lean Six Sigma projects and deliver meaningful results.
Cover the Lean Six Sigma DMAIC methodology and integrated lean tools and techniques, with all course content available online in an on-demand format. Spend over half of your time in the course working through interactive practice exercises and online self-assessments. Choose the examples you’d like to see in the training (traditional, services, healthcare, or financial services). Get prepared to play an important role as part of a process improvement team as you become proficient in using basic problem-solving tools.
- CEU Hours: 2.7
- Length: 27 Hours
- ASQ RU: 2.7
- Provider: Moresteam
- Communicate using Lean Six Sigma concepts.
- Relate Lean Six Sigma concepts to the overall business objectives.
- Use the five-step D-M-A-I-C model to improve processes.
- Participate in the development or refinement of a project charter.
- Build and understand process maps, Pareto charts, affinity diagrams, trend charts, control charts, and histograms.
- Identify the root cause of a problem.
- Use a failure mode and effects analysis to set priorities for improvement.
- Document process changes and use a control plan to prevent backsliding.
Who Should Attend:Attendees should be those seeking to improve their process improvement skills and/or companies that have embarked upon a Lean Six Sigma deployment and require training for a broad audience.
Six Sigma Yellow Belt Course Content and Outline pdf
difference for each course lies in the customized case studies, examples and exercises.
View the Six Sigma Yellow Belt Course Overview and Learning Objectives (PDF).
After course registration, you will receive an email with access instructions. If you do not, please check your email junk, spam, or clutter folders. If the email is not there, please contact ASQ. For virtual WebEx courses, you will receive another email 24 hours prior to the start of class containing additional access information.
- Computer – PC or Macintosh
- High-speed internet connection
- Adobe Flash Player 10.3 or later
- Windows: Internet Explorer 8 or later, Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mac: Safari 7 or later, Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- For instructor-led virtual WebEx courses, a speakerphone or telephone headset in a designated room or space with no distractions (preferred)
NOTE: Refer to product description for any additional system requirements.
WebEx – Virtual Course: Advance Preparation and Student Information
Join a Test Session
We strongly suggest that you join a WebEx test session in advance of your scheduled virtual training, using your preferred web browser. This can help prevent problems launching content the day your training begins.
If you do not have administrative privileges on the SAME computer you will be using the day of your training (i.e., your workstation within your organization) you may need the assistance of your local IT/IS help desk staff for the platform to engage correctly.
To join a test session (meeting), click here and enter your name and email address to join. If successful, you will see a screen that says "Congratulations! Your system is now set up properly ..."
Deactivate Pop-up Blockers
You should deactivate any pop-up blockers, spam filters, and company firewalls that could prevent the WebEx client platform or web-based course from working properly. Third-party toolbars such as Bing, Yahoo, and Google should also be disabled due to their own pop-up blocking capabilities.
- If you need to cancel, we will refund your paid registration fee as noted below.
- Requests for cancellations/transfers received at least 5 business days before the start of the course receive a full refund/transfer.
- Requests received within 5 business days of the course starting incur a $150 processing fee.
- After the course starts, there are no refunds or transfers.
- Registrants who fail to attend without advance notice are liable for the entire course fee.
- If you cannot find a substitute, we can transfer your course fees to another ASQ course of your choice.
- You must successfully complete the entire course or program before IACET CEUs and a Certificate of Completion can be awarded.
Internet-based, self-paced training modules, which may involve combinations of text, visuals, audio, interactive simulations and quizzes (see specific courses for features and tools). These web-based courses require a computer and Internet access.
|SSYB01MS||Self-Paced||English||180 Days||List: $695 Member: $595|
ON-SITE TRAINING FOR YOUR ORGANIZATION.
ASQ’s customized on-site training programs are the cost-effective way for you to train employees on your schedule. Training on-site minimizes the cost-per-student, reduces travel expenses, and ensures that the content is specific to your exact needs.
5 Benefits of On-Site Training
- Expertise to your location: Saves time and travel expenses
- Convenient scheduling: Train groups of five or more
- Customizable courses: Training tailored to your groups’ needs
- Immediate results: Employees complete courses ready to apply what they’ve learned
- Value-add support: Instructors available to answer questions after session