Anyone involved in the deployment of Lean Six Sigma in their organization.
The Executive Team is responsible for the design, communication and direction of an organization's strategy which should include a robust approach to business improvement. This half-day training program provides an overview of the actions leaders must take to assure the effective implementation of the latest developments in business process improvement.
- CEU Hours: 0.4
- Length: 4 Hours
- ASQ RU: 0.4
- Provider: ASQ - ILT
- Learn the strategies for a successful implementation of business process improvement in your organization.
- Understand the synergy between the latest developments in Lean and Six Sigma.
- Understand the importance of resources and capability dedicated to process improvement.
- Develop an appreciation for the methodological rigor on which Lean and Six Sigma improvements are based.
Prerequisites:Understanding of the basic tenants of management science
Who Should Attend:Leaders who are considering deploying Lean and/or Six Sigma in their organization
Executive overview curriculum focuses on:
- Introduction to Lean Six Sigma
- Performance Measures
- Required Resources
- Project Identification
- Critical Implementation Decisions
- Lessons Learned
Six hours, face-to-face instructor-led.
- If you need to cancel, we will refund your paid registration fee as noted below.
- Requests for cancellations/transfers received at least 5 business days before the start of the course receive a full refund/transfer.
- Requests received within 5 business days of the course starting incur a $150 processing fee.
- After the course starts, there are no refunds or transfers.
- Registrants who fail to attend without advance notice are liable for the entire course fee.
- If you cannot find a substitute, we can transfer your course fees to another ASQ course of your choice.
- You must successfully complete the entire course or program before IACET CEUs and a Certificate of Completion can be awarded.
An instructor-led traditional classroom experience. Classroom-based instruction involves the highest level of instructor/student interaction. We offer classroom style training in two formats. See public and on-site.
|No Offerings Scheduled||English||List: $999 Member: $899|
ON-SITE TRAINING FOR YOUR ORGANIZATION.
ASQ’s customized on-site training programs are the cost-effective way for you to train employees on your schedule. Training on-site minimizes the cost-per-student, reduces travel expenses, and ensures that the content is specific to your exact needs.
5 Benefits of On-Site Training
- Expertise to your location: Saves time and travel expenses
- Convenient scheduling: Train groups of five or more
- Customizable courses: Training tailored to your groups’ needs
- Immediate results: Employees complete courses ready to apply what they’ve learned
- Value-add support: Instructors available to answer questions after session