ASQ has been training Six Sigma for 15 years, and our instructors are among the most experienced and highly qualified available. Work through your own real-world project and enjoy personalized phone- and email-based coaching and unparalleled after-class support from our world-class instructors. As you work through the five months of this course, you’ll follow the e-Learning and attend five real-time, instructor-led, virtual (online) sessions and a three-day classroom event.
Customize your learning experience with one-on-one telephone coaching and targeted instructor-led classroom time all aligned with your industry—manufacturing, service, or healthcare. Learn the quantitative and qualitative concepts of Lean Six Sigma and work your way through a real-world project. The project’s cost savings to your organization should pay for the training and then some! Follow your industry-specific e-Learning course, connect with your instructor in five real-time virtual sessions, spend three classroom days with your cohort and get one-on-one time during phone-based coaching sessions where you drive the agenda. This course covers the entire ASQ Six Sigma Black Belt Body of Knowledge. PLEASE NOTE: This course requires that your computer's regional language be set to U.S. English and that you have an English version of Microsoft Excel.
- CEU Hours: 17
- Length: 170 Hours
- ASQ RU: 17
- Audience: Professional
- Provider: WebEx Training
- Apply disciplined methodologies in order to affect breakthrough improvements in critical processes.
- Deliver significant, bottom-line cost savings and/or significant business results.
- Develop skills to help collect, analyze, and quantify data to enable process improvements.
- Apply statistical and problem-solving tools to an improvement project brought to class on the first day.
- Reduce process variation.
- Execute the Six Sigma methodology.
- Establish and define process capability.
- Compute and apply basic statistical techniques to characterize and optimize processes.
- Identify and eliminate dominant process variation sources.
- Design, simulate, and execute designed experiments that depict validated improvement.
- Plan and implement process control.
Who Should Attend:Professionals attending this course should be looking to bring significant cost savings to their organization, or interested in becoming a Six Sigma Black Belt and/or sitting for the ASQ Six Sigma Black Belt certification exam. Click here to have an ASQ Six Sigma Sales Specialist contact you with further information or contact us at 800-248-1946.
- Course introduction
- Using MoreSteam® e-learning portion of the blended course
- Participating in the ASQ online community
- Attending the virtual sessions
- Course expectations
- Virtual Session I December 15, 2016 (10:00am – 12:00pm CST)
- Define Phase
- MoreSteam Sessions 1–4
- Individual Coaching Week of December 26, 2016
- Virtual Session II January 5, 2017 (10:00am – 12:00pm CST)
- Measure Phase
- MoreSteam Sessions 5–7
- Individual Coaching Week of January 16, 2017
- Analyze Phase
- MoreSteam Sessions 8–10
- Virtual Session III February 9, 2017 (10:00am – 12:00pm CST)
- Classroom Session March 1 – 3, 2017 in Milwaukee WI
(8:00am – 5:00pm CST)
- Virtual Session IV March 23, 2017 (10:00am – 12:00pm CST)
- Improve Phase
- MoreSteam Session 11
- Control Phase
- MoreSteam Session 12
- Course wrap up
- Individual Coaching Week of April 17, 2017
- Virtual Session V April 27, 2017 (10:00 am – 1:00pm CST)
After course registration, you will receive an email with access instructions. If you do not, please check your email junk, spam, or clutter folders. If the email is not there, please contact ASQ. For virtual WebEx courses, you will receive another email 24 hours prior to the start of class containing additional access information.
- Computer – PC or Macintosh
- High-speed internet connection
- Adobe Flash Player 10.3 or later
- Windows: Internet Explorer 8 or later, Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mac: Safari 7 or later, Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- For instructor-led virtual WebEx courses, a speakerphone or telephone headset in a designated room or space with no distractions (preferred)
NOTE: Refer to product description for any additional system requirements.
WebEx – Virtual Course: Advance Preparation and Student Information
Join a Test Session
We strongly suggest that you join a WebEx test session in advance of your scheduled virtual training, using your preferred web browser. This can help prevent problems launching content the day your training begins.
If you do not have administrative privileges on the SAME computer you will be using the day of your training (i.e., your workstation within your organization) you may need the assistance of your local IT/IS help desk staff for the platform to engage correctly.
To join a test session (meeting), click here and enter your name and email address to join. If successful, you will see a screen that says "Congratulations! Your system is now set up properly ..."
Deactivate Pop-up Blockers
You should deactivate any pop-up blockers, spam filters, and company firewalls that could prevent the WebEx client platform or web-based course from working properly. Third-party toolbars such as Bing, Yahoo, and Google should also be disabled due to their own pop-up blocking capabilities.
- If you need to cancel, we will refund your paid registration fee as noted below.
- Requests for cancellations/transfers received at least 5 business days before the start of the course receive a full refund/transfer.
- Requests received within 5 business days of the course starting incur a $150 processing fee.
- After the course starts, there are no refunds or transfers.
- Registrants who fail to attend without advance notice are liable for the entire course fee.
- If you cannot find a substitute, we can transfer your course fees to another ASQ course of your choice.
- You must successfully complete the entire course or program before IACET CEUs and a Certificate of Completion can be awarded.
Courses including a combination of media types. Typically, blended learning refers to a combination of classroom-based training with self-paced web-based training modules, or a combination of classroom-based and virtual course instruction.
ON-SITE TRAINING FOR YOUR ORGANIZATION.
ASQ’s customized on-site training programs are the cost-effective way for you to train employees on your schedule. Training on-site minimizes the cost-per-student, reduces travel expenses, and ensures that the content is specific to your exact needs.
5 Benefits of On-Site Training
- Expertise to your location: Saves time and travel expenses
- Convenient scheduling: Train groups of five or more
- Customizable courses: Training tailored to your groups’ needs
- Immediate results: Employees complete courses ready to apply what they’ve learned
- Value-add support: Instructors available to answer questions after session