All employees, especially supervisory or management personnel will benefit from this course.
Lean projects cut through all levels of an organization. For the full commitment and participation in Lean Enterprise, an understanding of Lean concepts is important for the CEO, president, vice presidents, functional managers or other senior management, including quality and process improvement leaders. This web-based training concentrates on the key distinction between Lean and other performance improvement techniques-- how it views waste and the value stream that delivers products and services. Many organizations that tolerate waste do not realize that up 25% of their revenues are consumed by waste, and that each 10% reduction in wasteful activity can drop as much as 2.5% to their bottom line.
The healthcare and medical industries often employ processes that perform at less than optimal levels, thus creating many opportunities for improvement. By utilizing Lean principles, you can work towards creating effective and efficient environments throughout your company which, in turn, can lead to making significant advances in the quality of healthcare and medical services. If you apply these techniques properly, you will find that you are not only doing things right but that you are also doing the right things.
In addition, students will be able to access:
a comprehensive glossary
tools and templates for projects
healthcare case studies
statistical analysis application
Audio option for content included. You will have 180 days to access this course.
- CEU Hours: 2
- Length: 20 Hours
- ASQ RU: 2
- Provider: Creative Healthcare
- Lean implementation results in enhanced cost and cycle-time reduction, customer satisfaction and standardized high quality. This course focuses on Lean methods that can be used to minimize all forms of waste and maximize value for the customer.
After course registration, you will receive an email with access instructions. If you do not, please check your email junk, spam, or clutter folders. If the email is not there, please contact ASQ. For virtual WebEx courses, you will receive another email 24 hours prior to the start of class containing additional access information.
- Computer – PC or Macintosh
- High-speed internet connection
- Adobe Flash Player 10.3 or later
- Windows: Internet Explorer 8 or later, Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mac: Safari 7 or later, Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- For instructor-led virtual WebEx courses, a speakerphone or telephone headset in a designated room or space with no distractions (preferred)
NOTE: Refer to product description for any additional system requirements.
WebEx – Virtual Course: Advance Preparation and Student Information
Join a Test Session
We strongly suggest that you join a WebEx test session in advance of your scheduled virtual training, using your preferred web browser. This can help prevent problems launching content the day your training begins.
If you do not have administrative privileges on the SAME computer you will be using the day of your training (i.e., your workstation within your organization) you may need the assistance of your local IT/IS help desk staff for the platform to engage correctly.
To join a test session (meeting), click here and enter your name and email address to join. If successful, you will see a screen that says "Congratulations! Your system is now set up properly ..."
Deactivate Pop-up Blockers
You should deactivate any pop-up blockers, spam filters, and company firewalls that could prevent the WebEx client platform or web-based course from working properly. Third-party toolbars such as Bing, Yahoo, and Google should also be disabled due to their own pop-up blocking capabilities.
- If you need to cancel, we will refund your paid registration fee as noted below.
- Requests for cancellations/transfers received at least 5 business days before the start of the course receive a full refund/transfer.
- Requests received within 5 business days of the course starting incur a $150 processing fee.
- After the course starts, there are no refunds or transfers.
- Registrants who fail to attend without advance notice are liable for the entire course fee.
- If you cannot find a substitute, we can transfer your course fees to another ASQ course of your choice.
- You must successfully complete the entire course or program before IACET CEUs and a Certificate of Completion can be awarded.
Internet-based, self-paced training modules, which may involve combinations of text, visuals, audio, interactive simulations and quizzes (see specific courses for features and tools). These web-based courses require a computer and Internet access.
|CHCLEAN||Self-Paced||English||180 Days||List: $1399 Member: $1299|
ON-SITE TRAINING FOR YOUR ORGANIZATION.
ASQ’s customized on-site training programs are the cost-effective way for you to train employees on your schedule. Training on-site minimizes the cost-per-student, reduces travel expenses, and ensures that the content is specific to your exact needs.
5 Benefits of On-Site Training
- Expertise to your location: Saves time and travel expenses
- Convenient scheduling: Train groups of five or more
- Customizable courses: Training tailored to your groups’ needs
- Immediate results: Employees complete courses ready to apply what they’ve learned
- Value-add support: Instructors available to answer questions after session