Simulate the Lean Bronze Certification exam from the convenience of your home or office. Identify knowledge gaps and target your studies from th test results. Review and reinforce your learning as part of your exam preparation.
Based on the ASQ/AME/Shingo Institute/SME Alliance Partnership’s Lean Bronze Certification Body of Knowledge (BoK), this Web-based certification preparation program of practice questions will help you prepare for the multiple-choice portion of the Lean Bronze Certification (SME/AME/Shingo Prize/ASQ Partnership) exam. You will be able to identify your strengths and weaknesses so you know where further study is needed. This program provides a random set of practice questions on each section of the BoK, and it contains enough questions for at least three completely unique exams.
Please Note: ASQ is currently migrating this product to a new platform. When the migration (which will not include any new content) is complete, you will automatically receive it in your learning plan. You will have both versions in your learning plan until June 30, 2017. Access to the original version will no longer be available after 6/30/2017. Progress in the old version cannot be transferred into the new version. After June 30th, the old version will be removed from your learning plan unless completed. If completed, you will still be able to print your certificate of completion but will no longer be able to launch the old version.
We recognize this may be an inconvenience for you and we will be providing you with a full year (365 days) of access to the new course from the date you receive it (not your original purchase date). This applies only to purchases made after July 1, 2016.
- CEU Hours: 0
- Length: 0 Hours
- ASQ RU: 0
- Audience: Practitioner
- Provider: ASQ - Online
After course registration, you will receive an email with access instructions. If you do not, please check your email junk, spam, or clutter folders. If the email is not there, please contact ASQ. For virtual WebEx courses, you will receive another email 24 hours prior to the start of class containing additional access information.
- Computer – PC or Macintosh
- High-speed internet connection
- Adobe Flash Player 10.3 or later
- Windows: Internet Explorer 8 or later, Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mac: Safari 7 or later, Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- For instructor-led virtual WebEx courses, a speakerphone or telephone headset in a designated room or space with no distractions (preferred)
NOTE: Refer to product description for any additional system requirements.
WebEx – Virtual Course: Advance Preparation and Student Information
Join a Test Session
We strongly suggest that you join a WebEx test session in advance of your scheduled virtual training, using your preferred web browser. This can help prevent problems launching content the day your training begins.
If you do not have administrative privileges on the SAME computer you will be using the day of your training (i.e., your workstation within your organization) you may need the assistance of your local IT/IS help desk staff for the platform to engage correctly.
To join a test session (meeting), click here and enter your name and email address to join. If successful, you will see a screen that says "Congratulations! Your system is now set up properly ..."
Deactivate Pop-up Blockers
You should deactivate any pop-up blockers, spam filters, and company firewalls that could prevent the WebEx client platform or web-based course from working properly. Third-party toolbars such as Bing, Yahoo, and Google should also be disabled due to their own pop-up blocking capabilities.
- If you need to cancel, we will refund your paid registration fee as noted below.
- Requests for cancellations/transfers received at least 5 business days before the start of the course receive a full refund/transfer.
- Requests received within 5 business days of the course starting incur a $150 processing fee.
- After the course starts, there are no refunds or transfers.
- Registrants who fail to attend without advance notice are liable for the entire course fee.
- If you cannot find a substitute, we can transfer your course fees to another ASQ course of your choice.
- You must successfully complete the entire course or program before IACET CEUs and a Certificate of Completion can be awarded.
Internet-based, self-paced training modules, which may involve combinations of text, visuals, audio, interactive simulations and quizzes (see specific courses for features and tools). These web-based courses require a computer and Internet access.
|QBLBLASQ||Self-Paced||English||365 Days||List: $109 Member: $99|
ON-SITE TRAINING FOR YOUR ORGANIZATION.
ASQ’s customized on-site training programs are the cost-effective way for you to train employees on your schedule. Training on-site minimizes the cost-per-student, reduces travel expenses, and ensures that the content is specific to your exact needs.
5 Benefits of On-Site Training
- Expertise to your location: Saves time and travel expenses
- Convenient scheduling: Train groups of five or more
- Customizable courses: Training tailored to your groups’ needs
- Immediate results: Employees complete courses ready to apply what they’ve learned
- Value-add support: Instructors available to answer questions after session