This course narrows the focus of ISO/IEC 17020 to specific criteria for forensic agencies.
Attend this two-day introductory training course to aid in the general preparation for ISO/IEC 17020 as it pertains to forensics. Learn about quality, concepts, ISO, and the world of accreditation. This course will review the ISO/IEC 17020 standard requirements and ANAB forensic accreditation requirements (AR 3055). Attendees will also benefit from an overview of auditing principles.
- CEU Hours: 1.6
- Length: 16 Hours
- ASQ RU: 1.6
- Audience: New to Quality
- Provider: ASQ - ILT
- Understand the ISO/IEC 17020 requirements as they relate to forensic agencies.
- Examine the origin of the standard, the benefits of accreditation, and the role of an accreditation body.
- Review auditing principles.
- Benefit from exercises and group discussion.
Who Should Attend:Forensic professionals who deal with the ISO/IEC 17020 standard
- Quality Concepts
- What Is ISO?
- Review of International Recognition and Accreditation
- Requirements of ISO/IEC 17020
- ANAB Forensic ISO/IEC 17020 Accreditation Requirements
- Principles of Auditing
Two-day course that contains lectures and group exercises
A hard copy of the ANAB course material will be provided to attendees. The registration fee also includes a copy of ISO/IEC 17020:2012.
This course can be delivered face-to-face
Requests for course cancellations or transfers received less than 30 calendar days prior to course start date can transfer fees paid to another course offering or transfer the registration to another attendee.
ANAB is not liable for failure to perform its obligations under this contract as a result of strikes, riots, curtailment of transportation, acts of God, or any other cause beyond its control. If the session is cancelled, the registration fee will be refunded or the fee can be transferred to an alternate session.
If you have a question regarding the ANAB cancellation policy, please contact Natalia Larrimer
Tel: 414-501-5445 firstname.lastname@example.org
An instructor-led traditional classroom experience. Classroom-based instruction involves the highest level of instructor/student interaction. We offer classroom style training in two formats. See public and on-site.
|No Offerings Scheduled||English||List: $809 Member: $749|
ON-SITE TRAINING FOR YOUR ORGANIZATION.
ASQ’s customized on-site training programs are the cost-effective way for you to train employees on your schedule. Training on-site minimizes the cost-per-student, reduces travel expenses, and ensures that the content is specific to your exact needs.
5 Benefits of On-Site Training
- Expertise to your location: Saves time and travel expenses
- Convenient scheduling: Train groups of five or more
- Customizable courses: Training tailored to your groups’ needs
- Immediate results: Employees complete courses ready to apply what they’ve learned
- Value-add support: Instructors available to answer questions after session