Familiarize yourself with ISO 9001:2015 quality management system concepts in easy to understand words.
The purpose of the course is to introduce students to ISO 9001:2015 quality management system concepts in easy-to-understand words. The course is designed to provide an awareness of ISO 9001 system requirements, process approach, risk-based thinking and the quality management principles. The course can be used to meet ISO 9001 clause 7.2 (Competence) and 7.3 (Awareness) requirements for promoting quality awareness or as a precursor to more advanced study. Job aids include: Desk Reference (includes all the text on the lesson pages), a detailed ISO 9001:2015 Checklist, ISO 9001:2015 Conspectus (i.e. summary of requirements on one sheet of paper) and summary of the quality management principles.
The course consists of a series of lessons, illustrations, diagrams, and interactive exercises. Successful completion of the course will result in a certificate with 0.5 CEUs. The subscription length is 90 days plus a free 30-day extension upon request.
- CEU Hours: 0.5
- Length: 5 Hours
- ASQ RU: 0.5
- Audience: New to Quality, Practitioner
- Provider: Quality WBT
- Identify the quality management system concepts related to their organization
- Restate ISO 9001 system requirements in your own words
- Recognize the controls in your everyday work assignments
- Determine if further study is needed
- Define what the process approach means
- Link the quality management principles to everyday activities
Who Should Attend:Non-technical personnel involved in the quality management system, operators, quality professionals that require an introduction to ISO 9001 concepts.
- Lesson 1: The Idea – Quality: Define quality and features that make up quality
- Lesson 2: The Idea – Process: Introduction to define process and how it is part of the process approach used in ISO 9001:2015
- Lesson 3: Quality management system [Clauses 4-6]
- Lesson 4: Support [Clause 7]
Lesson 5: Production and service provision [8.5 - 8.7]
Lesson 6: Performance Evaluation and Improvement [9 -10]
Lesson 7: Quality Management Principles
Post Test: 25 questions
After course registration, you will receive an email with access instructions. If you do not, please check your email junk, spam, or clutter folders. If the email is not there, please contact ASQ. For virtual WebEx courses, you will receive another email 24 hours prior to the start of class containing additional access information.
- Computer – PC or Macintosh
- High-speed internet connection
- Adobe Flash Player 10.3 or later
- Windows: Internet Explorer 8 or later, Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mac: Safari 7 or later, Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- For instructor-led virtual WebEx courses, a speakerphone or telephone headset in a designated room or space with no distractions (preferred)
NOTE: Refer to product description for any additional system requirements.
WebEx – Virtual Course: Advance Preparation and Student Information
Join a Test Session
We strongly suggest that you join a WebEx test session in advance of your scheduled virtual training, using your preferred web browser. This can help prevent problems launching content the day your training begins.
If you do not have administrative privileges on the SAME computer you will be using the day of your training (i.e., your workstation within your organization) you may need the assistance of your local IT/IS help desk staff for the platform to engage correctly.
To join a test session (meeting), click here and enter your name and email address to join. If successful, you will see a screen that says "Congratulations! Your system is now set up properly ..."
Deactivate Pop-up Blockers
You should deactivate any pop-up blockers, spam filters, and company firewalls that could prevent the WebEx client platform or web-based course from working properly. Third-party toolbars such as Bing, Yahoo, and Google should also be disabled due to their own pop-up blocking capabilities.
- If you need to cancel, we will refund your paid registration fee as noted below.
- Requests for cancellations/transfers received at least 5 business days before the start of the course receive a full refund/transfer.
- Requests received within 5 business days of the course starting incur a $150 processing fee.
- After the course starts, there are no refunds or transfers.
- Registrants who fail to attend without advance notice are liable for the entire course fee.
- If you cannot find a substitute, we can transfer your course fees to another ASQ course of your choice.
- You must successfully complete the entire course or program before IACET CEUs and a Certificate of Completion can be awarded.
Internet-based, self-paced training modules, which may involve combinations of text, visuals, audio, interactive simulations and quizzes (see specific courses for features and tools). These web-based courses require a computer and Internet access.
|304JPR||Self-Paced||English||90 days Days||List: $159 Member: $149|
ON-SITE TRAINING FOR YOUR ORGANIZATION.
ASQ’s customized on-site training programs are the cost-effective way for you to train employees on your schedule. Training on-site minimizes the cost-per-student, reduces travel expenses, and ensures that the content is specific to your exact needs.
5 Benefits of On-Site Training
- Expertise to your location: Saves time and travel expenses
- Convenient scheduling: Train groups of five or more
- Customizable courses: Training tailored to your groups’ needs
- Immediate results: Employees complete courses ready to apply what they’ve learned
- Value-add support: Instructors available to answer questions after session