In order for your organization to certify to the new standard, you need to know the crucial information and how to get there. The managers and implementers of the new standard will find this course extremely valuable, as it gives you the information on how to get certified to the new standard.
Learn how to navigate the changes and understand the impact of the ISO 9001:2015 revisions on you and your organization. Leave the course with a formal, documented,detailed plan specific to your needs so you can meet the new requirements and provide the evidence to prove it.
Learn the specific differences between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015 and the rationale for these changes as well as the new requirements of ISO 9001:2015 including specific methods for top management to demonstrate accountability for the Quality Management System, steps needed to address “Risks and Opportunities” (Risk Based Thinking) and “Organizational Knowledge”.
Leave with an understanding of the alignment requirements between the Quality Management System and the business objectives of the organization and the specific requirements for documented information and how to resolve the differences between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015. You'll define the context of your organization to meet this new stated requirement and learn specific methodologies for the identification of the needs and expectations of interested parties.
Gain an understanding of the steps an organization must take to update their current QMS to meet the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and attain the related benefits and achieve value for your organization while decreasing the emphasis on documentation.
Learn methodologies for incorporating the needs of customers and interested parties into the processes that make up your organization's QMS.Students that successfully complete this course may claim to be a certificate holder for ISO 9001:2015 Path Forward Training. They may not claim to be a certified auditor.
Course Instructors have a minimum 10 years management systems auditing experience.
Important: All attendees are required to bring their own copy of the ASQ/ANSI/ISO 9001:2015: Quality Management Systems - Requirements to this training. The standard can be purchased here.
- CEU Hours: 1.6
- Length: 16 Hours
- ASQ RU: 1.6
- Audience: Practitioner
- Provider: ASQ - ILT
- Given ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015, identify the differences between the two standards
- Given ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015, identify the clause alignment between the two standards
- Given your organization, write an organizational Context that includes internal and external issues
- Given your organization, determine Interested Parties and their requirements
- Given your organization, determine Risks and Opportunities
- Given your organization, identify knowledge that needs to be retained and maintained
- Given your organization, identify the linkage between Context, Interested Parties, Risks, Opportunities and the processes within the QMS
Prerequisites:Important: All attendees are required to bring their own copy of the ASQ/ANSI/ISO 9001:2015: Quality Management Systems - Requirements to this training. The standard can be purchased here.
Who Should Attend:Current users of ISO 9001:2008 who plan to implement ISO 9001:2015. Management at all levels, Quality personnel and others who need to understand the requirements of ISO 9001:2015. Personnel that need to develop a specific list of steps their organization will need to take to comply with the new requirements
- Terminology and definitions
- The path forward
- Introduction to the changes
- Activities #1 and #2
- Critical background information
- Activity #3
- A brief look at the requirements
- Getting it right
- Activity #4
- Context, interested parties, risk and processes
- Activity #5
- The process approach
- Aligning the QMS with the organization’s needs
- Activity #6
- Change management
- Activity #7
- Knowledge management
- Activity #8
- Specific requirements
- Activity #9
Important: All attendees are required to bring their own copy of the ASQ/ANSI/ISO 9001:2015: Quality Management Systems - Requirements to this training. Copies will not be provided for you. The standard can be purchased here.
Student manual and handouts will be provided.
- If you need to cancel, we will refund your paid registration fee as noted below.
- Requests for cancellations/transfers received at least 5 business days before the start of the course receive a full refund/transfer.
- Requests received within 5 business days of the course starting incur a $150 processing fee.
- After the course starts, there are no refunds or transfers.
- Registrants who fail to attend without advance notice are liable for the entire course fee.
- If you cannot find a substitute, we can transfer your course fees to another ASQ course of your choice.
- You must successfully complete the entire course or program before IACET CEUs and a Certificate of Completion can be awarded.
An instructor-led traditional classroom experience. Classroom-based instruction involves the highest level of instructor/student interaction. We offer classroom style training in two formats. See public and on-site.
|07/17/2017 - 07/18/2017||9958ILT||US||AQS Solutions||English||List: $999 Member: $899|
|08/21/2017 - 08/22/2017||Santa Ana 9961ILT||CA||US||AQS Solutions||English||List: $999 Member: $899|
|10/02/2017 - 10/03/2017||San Antonio 9810ILT||TX||US||AQS Solutions||English||List: $999 Member: $899|
ON-SITE TRAINING FOR YOUR ORGANIZATION.
ASQ’s customized on-site training programs are the cost-effective way for you to train employees on your schedule. Training on-site minimizes the cost-per-student, reduces travel expenses, and ensures that the content is specific to your exact needs.
5 Benefits of On-Site Training
- Expertise to your location: Saves time and travel expenses
- Convenient scheduling: Train groups of five or more
- Customizable courses: Training tailored to your groups’ needs
- Immediate results: Employees complete courses ready to apply what they’ve learned
- Value-add support: Instructors available to answer questions after session