This course is intended to qualify ISO 9001:2015 auditors to conduct effective audits of an organization’s quality management system.
Understand the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 to be able to conduct a successful audit. The course includes hands-on workshops to prepare you for real-life auditing situations. You’ll learn to manage the audit process and complete reporting.
This course is being offered in cooperation with DEKRA AQS, an Exemplar Global certified provider.
- CEU Hours: 2.4
- Length: 33 Hours
- ASQ RU: 2.4
- Audience: Practitioner, Professional
- Provider: ASQ - ILT
- Describe the ISO 9001 Quality Management System (QMS)-Requirements standard and development process
- Identify ISO 9000:2015 QMS terms
- Describe the intent and requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- Determine the evidence needed to demonstrate conformity to ISO 9001:2015
- Apply the process approach and Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) methodologyEvaluate documented information required by ISO 9001:2015 and the interrelationships between the quality processes, quality planning, policy, and objectives
- Apply the principles, processes, and methods of auditing
- Demonstrate the activities involved in preparing for an audit
- Determine an effective audit in the context of the auditee’s organizational situation
- Apply effective audit skills and practice personal behaviors necessary for an effective and efficient conduct of a management system audit
- Establish and plan the activities of an audit team
- Manage the audit process
- Prepare the audit report and perform an audit follow-up
Prerequisites:All attendees are required to bring their own copy of the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems – Requirements. Copies will not be provided for you.
Who Should Attend:Those responsible for planning and scheduling an internal audit program for ISO 9001:2015 and those who must perform audits to ISO 9001:2015, manufacturing, suppliers, managers, or anyone interested in conducting first-party, second-party, or third-party audits.
- Introduction to quality management systems (QMS)
- ISO 9001 family of documents
- Analyze ISO 9001 standard
- Apply ISO 90015 standard
- Product realization process
- ISO 9001:2015 auditing specifics
- Types of audits
- Audit approaches
- Audit objectives, scope, and criteria
- Auditor competence
- Auditor principles and methods
- Audit program
- Audit roles and responsibilities
- Audit techniques
- Gather information
- Audit cycle
- Team leader roles and responsibilities
- Conflict management
- Select audit team
- Prepare for an audit
- Plan the audit
- Conduct an audit
- Opening meetings
- Gather information
- Closing meetings
- Prepare audit report
- Audit follow-up
FormatThis is an instructor-led classroom course. There are written tests on each of the competency units on days 2, 3, and 4. Days 1 and 2 will cover ISO 9001:2015 along with a corresponding competency exam. Day 3 will cover management systems auditing (AU) along with a corresponding competency exam. Day 4 will cover leading management systems audit teams (TL) along with a corresponding competency exam.
- If you need to cancel, we will refund your paid registration fee as noted below.
- Requests for cancellations/transfers received at least 5 business days before the start of the course receive a full refund/transfer.
- Requests received within 5 business days of the course starting incur a $150 processing fee.
- After the course starts, there are no refunds or transfers.
- Registrants who fail to attend without advance notice are liable for the entire course fee.
- If you cannot find a substitute, we can transfer your course fees to another ASQ course of your choice.
- You must successfully complete the entire course or program before IACET CEUs and a Certificate of Completion can be awarded.
An instructor-led traditional classroom experience. Classroom-based instruction involves the highest level of instructor/student interaction. We offer classroom style training in two formats. See public and on-site.
|October 21, 2019 - October 25, 2019 This class is filled to capacity||Phoenix ILT0306||AZ||US||AQS Solutions||English||Early Bird Ends September 15, 2019 List: $1899 Member: $1699 Regular List: $2189 Member: $1959|
|January 13, 2020 - January 16, 2020||Long Beach ILT0473||CA||US||TBD||English||Early Bird Ends December 08, 2019 List: $1899 Member: $1699 Regular List: $2189 Member: $1959|
|May 18, 2020 - May 21, 2020||Salt Lake City ILT0449||UT||US||TBD||English||Early Bird Ends April 12, 2020 List: $1899 Member: $1699 Regular List: $2189 Member: $1959|
ON-SITE TRAINING FOR YOUR ORGANIZATION.
ASQ’s customized on-site training programs are the cost-effective way for you to train employees on your schedule. Training on-site minimizes the cost-per-student, reduces travel expenses, and ensures that the content is specific to your exact needs.
5 Benefits of On-Site Training
- Expertise to your location: Saves time and travel expenses
- Convenient scheduling: Train groups of five or more
- Customizable courses: Training tailored to your groups’ needs
- Immediate results: Employees complete courses ready to apply what they’ve learned
- Value-add support: Instructors available to answer questions after session