This course is intended to qualify IATF 16949:2016 auditors to conduct effective audits of an organization’s automotive parts and services.
Understand the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949 to be able to conduct a successful audit. The course includes hands-on workshops to prepare you for real-life auditing situations. You’ll learn to manage theaudit process and complete reporting.
This course is being offered in cooperation with DEKRA AQS, an Exemplar Global certified provider.
- CEU Hours: 2.4
- Length: 24.25 Hours
- ASQ RU: 2.4
- Audience: Practitioner, Professional
- Provider: ASQ - ILT
- Identify the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 / IATF 16949:2016 and audit to them
- Explain the concepts of the process approach, leadership commitment, and risk-based thinking
- Evaluate product realization processes
- Identify the linkages between IATF 16949:2016 and Customer Service Requirements
- Apply the five quality core tools to their relationship to IATF 16949:2015
- Identify the requirements for internal automotive auditors
- Apply the principles, processes, and methods of auditing
- Demonstrate the activities involved in preparing for an audit
- Determine an effective audit in the context of the auditee’s organizational situation
- Apply effective audit skills and practice personal behaviors necessary for an effective and efficient conduct of a management system audit
Prerequisites:All attendees are required to bring their own copy of the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems – Requirements and IATF 16949:2016. Copies will not be provided for you.
Who Should Attend:Those responsible for planning and scheduling an internal audit program for IATF 16949:2016 and those who must perform internal audits to IATF 16949:2016, automotive, suppliers, managers, or anyone interested in conducting first-party audits.
- Introduction to quality management systems (QMS)
- Additional IATF documents
- Introduction to Core Tools
- Apply ISO 9001:2015 / IATF 16949:2016 standard
- ISO 9001:2015 / IATF 16949:2016 auditing specifics
- Types of audits
- Audit approaches
- Audit objectives, scope, and criteria
- Auditor competence
- Auditor principles and methods
- Audit program
- Audit roles and responsibilities
- Audit techniques
- Gather information
- Audit cycle
FormatThis is a three-day, instructor-led classroom course. There are written tests on each of the competency units on days 2 and 3. Days 1 and 2 will cover ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016 along with a corresponding competency exam on ISO 9001:2015. Day 3 will cover management systems auditing (AU) along with a corresponding competency exam.
- If you need to cancel, we will refund your paid registration fee as noted below.
- Requests for cancellations/transfers received at least 5 business days before the start of the course receive a full refund/transfer.
- Requests received within 5 business days of the course starting incur a $150 processing fee.
- After the course starts, there are no refunds or transfers.
- Registrants who fail to attend without advance notice are liable for the entire course fee.
- If you cannot find a substitute, we can transfer your course fees to another ASQ course of your choice.
- You must successfully complete the entire course or program before IACET CEUs and a Certificate of Completion can be awarded.
An instructor-led traditional classroom experience. Classroom-based instruction involves the highest level of instructor/student interaction. We offer classroom style training in two formats. See public and on-site.
|No Offerings Scheduled||English||List: $1609 Member: $1499|
ON-SITE TRAINING FOR YOUR ORGANIZATION.
ASQ’s customized on-site training programs are the cost-effective way for you to train employees on your schedule. Training on-site minimizes the cost-per-student, reduces travel expenses, and ensures that the content is specific to your exact needs.
5 Benefits of On-Site Training
- Expertise to your location: Saves time and travel expenses
- Convenient scheduling: Train groups of five or more
- Customizable courses: Training tailored to your groups’ needs
- Immediate results: Employees complete courses ready to apply what they’ve learned
- Value-add support: Instructors available to answer questions after session