Auditors, managers, and team leaders will gain a clear understanding of the changes in requirements when transitioning from ISO 9001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015. Acquire the knowledge to interpret the concepts and terminology of the new standard and identify potential nonconformities and opportunities for improvement when transitioning. This course could be used for internal ISO 9001:2015 qualification of auditors and organization personnel currently using ISO 9001:2008.
Gain knowledge and understanding of the changes in requirements when transitioning from ISO 9001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015. Learn to interpret concepts and terminology of the new standard through clearly contrasted differences between the two standards. Identify potential nonconformities and opportunities for improvement while transitioning. This course is offered in cooperation with QualityWBT Center for Education, LLC and meets the training requirements to equip auditors, management personnel, and business team leaders with knowledge and understanding of the changes in requirements when transitioning from ISO 9001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015.
- CEU Hours: 0.6
- Length: 6 Hours
- ASQ RU: 0.6
- Audience: Practitioner
- Provider: Quality WBT
- Discuss strategic and tactical organizational issues for transitioning to ISO 9001:2015.
- Explain how the new standard is structured and organized using common text.
- Understand and explain the new and expanded requirements in the 9001:2015 standard.
- Understand risk-based thinking and its application.
- Identify potential nonconformities using the gap analysis checklist.
Who Should Attend:This course is suited to auditors, management personnel, and business team leaders involved in the transition from ISO 9001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015.
- Management Briefing on Strategic and Tactical Transition Issues and Test
- ISO 9001 Overview
- Introduction and clauses 0.0 to 3.0: high level structure (HLS)
- Common text
- 0.1-0.4 pre-matter
- Scope and test
- System and Leadership Requirements
- Clauses 4-6 (new 4.1, 4.2. 6.1): context of the organization, interested parties, external/internal issues, scope, process requirements, leadership, SIPOC, customer focus, policy, roles, responsibilities and authorities, planning: risks-and opportunities, plan changes, objectives, SMART goal examples
- Clause 7 support: resources, measurement, organization knowledge, competence, communications, document Information (plan what you do and do what you plan) and test
- Clause 8 operations: planning, customer interface, design, purchasing and external providers, post-delivery, nonconforming output controls)
- Clauses 9 and 10: performance evaluation, customer satisfaction, audit, management review, improvement and test
- Risk-based Thinking Application and Test
This is a self-paced course that can be started at any time. You have 90 days to complete the course. The course is six hours long and is worth 0.6 CEU hours.
After course registration, you will receive an email with access instructions. If you do not, please check your email junk, spam, or clutter folders. If the email is not there, please contact ASQ. For virtual WebEx courses, you will receive another email 24 hours prior to the start of class containing additional access information.
- Computer – PC or Macintosh
- High-speed internet connection
- Adobe Flash Player 10.3 or later
- Windows: Internet Explorer 8 or later, Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mac: Safari 7 or later, Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- For instructor-led virtual WebEx courses, a speakerphone or telephone headset in a designated room or space with no distractions (preferred)
NOTE: Refer to product description for any additional system requirements.
WebEx – Virtual Course: Advance Preparation and Student Information
Join a Test Session
We strongly suggest that you join a WebEx test session in advance of your scheduled virtual training, using your preferred web browser. This can help prevent problems launching content the day your training begins.
If you do not have administrative privileges on the SAME computer you will be using the day of your training (i.e., your workstation within your organization) you may need the assistance of your local IT/IS help desk staff for the platform to engage correctly.
To join a test session (meeting), click here and enter your name and email address to join. If successful, you will see a screen that says "Congratulations! Your system is now set up properly ..."
Deactivate Pop-up Blockers
You should deactivate any pop-up blockers, spam filters, and company firewalls that could prevent the WebEx client platform or web-based course from working properly. Third-party toolbars such as Bing, Yahoo, and Google should also be disabled due to their own pop-up blocking capabilities.
- If you need to cancel, we will refund your paid registration fee as noted below.
- Requests for cancellations/transfers received at least 5 business days before the start of the course receive a full refund/transfer.
- Requests received within 5 business days of the course starting incur a $150 processing fee.
- After the course starts, there are no refunds or transfers.
- Registrants who fail to attend without advance notice are liable for the entire course fee.
- If you cannot find a substitute, we can transfer your course fees to another ASQ course of your choice.
- You must successfully complete the entire course or program before IACET CEUs and a Certificate of Completion can be awarded.
Internet-based, self-paced training modules, which may involve combinations of text, visuals, audio, interactive simulations and quizzes (see specific courses for features and tools). These web-based courses require a computer and Internet access.
|ISO90012015CTTJPR||Self-Paced||English||90 Days||List: $319 Member: $279|
ON-SITE TRAINING FOR YOUR ORGANIZATION.
ASQ’s customized on-site training programs are the cost-effective way for you to train employees on your schedule. Training on-site minimizes the cost-per-student, reduces travel expenses, and ensures that the content is specific to your exact needs.
5 Benefits of On-Site Training
- Expertise to your location: Saves time and travel expenses
- Convenient scheduling: Train groups of five or more
- Customizable courses: Training tailored to your groups’ needs
- Immediate results: Employees complete courses ready to apply what they’ve learned
- Value-add support: Instructors available to answer questions after session