This classroom course allows you to use your newly acquired skills in real-life audit situations. You’ll apply the proper interpretation of the ISO 9001:2008 standard in actual internal audit situations.
This three-day classroom course is Exemplar Global certified and meets the training requirements for Exemplar Global QMS internal auditors. It makes extensive use of student activities and case studies to help you fully understand the requirements of auditing to the ISO 9001:2008 standard. Lecture time is held to a minimum, providing you time to learn and then practice your newly acquired skills in real-life audit situations. This assures that you are prepared to conduct effective audits. An exam is administered on the final day of training.As an added bonus, you’re welcome to stay after the course for a complimentary hour-long sneak peek into relevant ISO 9001:2015 revision updates and topics!
This course is offered in cooperation with AQS Management Systems, an Exemplar Global Certified course provider and meets the training requirements for individual auditor certification.
- CEU Hours: 2.3
- Length: 23 Hours
- ASQ RU: 2.3
- Audience: New to Quality
- Provider: ASQ - ILT
- Fully understand ISO 9001:2008 requirements.
- Apply the proper interpretation of the standard in actual internal audit situations.
- Tailor an internal audit interview based on the requirements of the standard.
- Plan and conduct effective internal audits.
- Manage the audit process, including opening meetings, auditing, closing meetings, and reporting.
Prerequisites:All attendees are required to bring their own copy of the ISO 9001:2008 standard to this training course. These will not be provided for you. You can purchase a copy of this standard from ASQ (item #T860).
Who Should Attend:Those responsible for planning and scheduling an internal audit program for ISO 9000, those who must perform audits to ISO 9000, quality assurance managers, quality assurance professionals, ISO project managers, and ISO project team members should attend this training.
Due to stringent international standards guidelines, a maximum course enrollment is strictly enforced. If you are told you are on the waiting list or have registered and have not received a confirmation letter prior to the course, contact ASQ immediately to verify your status before you make travel arrangements.
Important: All attendees are required to bring their own copy of the ISO 9001:2008 standard to this training course. These will not be provided for you. You can purchase a copy of this standard from ASQ.
Student manual and handouts will be provided.
- If you need to cancel, we will refund your paid registration fee as noted below.
- Requests for cancellations/transfers received at least 5 business days before the start of the course receive a full refund/transfer.
- Requests received within 5 business days of the course starting incur a $150 processing fee.
- After the course starts, there are no refunds or transfers.
- Registrants who fail to attend without advance notice are liable for the entire course fee.
- If you cannot find a substitute, we can transfer your course fees to another ASQ course of your choice.
- You must successfully complete the entire course or program before IACET CEUs and a Certificate of Completion can be awarded.
An instructor-led traditional classroom experience. Classroom-based instruction involves the highest level of instructor/student interaction. We offer classroom style training in two formats. See public and on-site.
|No Offerings Scheduled||English||List: $1399 Member: $1299|
ON-SITE TRAINING FOR YOUR ORGANIZATION.
ASQ’s customized on-site training programs are the cost-effective way for you to train employees on your schedule. Training on-site minimizes the cost-per-student, reduces travel expenses, and ensures that the content is specific to your exact needs.
5 Benefits of On-Site Training
- Expertise to your location: Saves time and travel expenses
- Convenient scheduling: Train groups of five or more
- Customizable courses: Training tailored to your groups’ needs
- Immediate results: Employees complete courses ready to apply what they’ve learned
- Value-add support: Instructors available to answer questions after session