This course is intended to qualify ISO 9001:2015 auditors to conduct effective audits of an organization’s quality management system.
Understand the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 to be able to conduct a successful audit. The course includes hands-on workshops to prepare you for real-life auditing situations. You’ll learn to manage the audit process and complete reporting.
This course is being offered in cooperation with DEKRA AQS, an Exemplar Global certified provider.
All attendees are required to bring their own copy of the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems – Requirements. Copies will not be provided for you.
- CEU Hours: 0
- Length: 24.25 Hours
- ASQ RU: 2.4
- Audience: Practitioner, Professional
- Provider: ASQ
- Describe the ISO 9001 Quality Management System (QMS)-Requirements standard and development process
- Identify ISO 9000:2015 QMS terms
- Describe the intent and requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- Determine the evidence needed to demonstrate conformity to ISO 9001:2015
- Apply the process approach and Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) methodology
- Evaluate documented information required by ISO 9001:2015 and the interrelationships between the quality processes, quality planning, policy, and objectives
- Apply the principles, processes, and methods of auditing
- Demonstrate the activities involved in preparing for an audit
- Determine an effective audit in the context of the auditee’s organizational situation
- Apply effective audit skills and practice personal behaviors necessary for an effective and efficient conduct of a management system audit
Prerequisites:All attendees are required to bring their own copy of the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems – Requirements. Copies will not be provided for you.
Who Should Attend:Those responsible for planning and scheduling an internal audit program for ISO 9001:2015 and those who must perform audits to ISO 9001:2015, manufacturing, suppliers, managers, or anyone interested in conducting first-party, second-party, or third-party audits.
- Introduction to quality management systems (QMS)
- ISO 9001 family of documents
- Analyze ISO 9001 standard
- Apply ISO 90015 standard
- Product realization process
- ISO 9001:2015 auditing specifics
- Types of audits
- Audit approaches
- Audit objectives, scope, and criteria
- Auditor competence
- Auditor principles and methods
- Audit program
- Audit roles and responsibilities
- Audit techniques
- Gather information
- Audit cycle
FormatThis is a three-day, instructor-led classroom course. There are written tests on each of the competency units on days 2 and 3. Days 1 and 2 will cover ISO 9001:2015 along with a corresponding competency exam. Day 3 will cover management systems auditing (AU) along with a corresponding competency exam.
If you need to cancel, we will refund your paid registration fee as noted below.
• Requests for cancellations/transfers/substitutions received at least 30 calendar days before the start of the course can receive a full refund/transfer/substitution.
• There are no refunds within 30 calendar days before the start of the course.
• Requests to transfer or substitute received between 29 and 10 calendar days of the course starting incur a $150 processing fee.
• There are no transfers within 9 calendar days before the start of the course. Substitutes may be accepted if content has not been accessed by original registrant. Substitutions will incur a $150 processing fee.
• There are no refunds or substitutes if the content has been accessed.
• Enrolled students who fail to attend their registered course without advance notice are liable for the entire course fee. Substitutes will not be accepted after the course has begun.
• You must successfully complete the entire course or program before IACET CEUs and a Certificate of Completion can be awarded.
An instructor-led traditional classroom experience. Classroom-based instruction involves the highest level of instructor/student interaction. We offer classroom style training in two formats. See public and on-site.
Custom training options for your organization
Need cost-effective learning with customized delivery? ASQ can train your employees on your schedule.
5 Key Benefits of Training with ASQ:
- Single-Point Provider: Manage your teams live sessions and e-learning via a dedicated ASQ account manager for continuous guidance and support throughout your learning program.
- Reliability: ASQ's expert instructors and world-renowned quality content is at your service to upskill teams anywhere they are.
- Cost efficiency: Choose from virtual, face-to-face, and e-learning to optimize your ROI and minimize disruptions of your operations.
- Immediate results: Employees complete courses ready to apply what they have learned.
- Convenience: Get the training you need anytime, anywhere, from any device. Become an ASQ Organizational Member for even more benefits!