This course is intended for existing OHS auditors that are preparing themselves to conduct effective audits to the new requirements contained in ISO 45001:2018.
Learn the specific differences between OHSAS 18001 requirements and ISO 45001:2018 requirements from an auditor’s perspective. Prepare yourself to conduct effective ISO 45001 audits.
- CEU Hours: 1.6
- Length: 16 Hours
- ASQ RU: 1.6
- Audience: Practitioner
- Provider: ASQ - ILT
- Understand the differences between OHSAS 18001 and ISO 45001:2018 and how this will impact existing approaches to auditing
- Understand the alignment of requirements between the Health & Safety Management System and the business objectives of the organization and how this impacts the role of auditors in auditing an organization.
- Understand the requirements for documented information and how this impacts the audit process including the identification of audit evidence
- Understand how to audit those requirements in ISO 45001:2018 that are less prescriptive, where audit evidence may be more difficult to obtain
- Understand the methodologies for auditing the new requirement for Risk Management (Risk Based Thinking).
Prerequisites:All attendees are required to bring their own copy of the ISO 45001:2018: Occupational health and safety management systems - Requirements to this training. Copies will not be provided for you.
Who Should Attend:This course is intended for auditors who are auditing OHSAS 18001 and will be auditing ISO 45001:2018. Additionally, others who will receive value from this course include:
- Personnel that need to implement and manage an OHSAS audit program
- Personnel that need to understand the changes between OHSAS 18001 and ISO 45001:2018
- Personnel that need to understand the evidence based approach that is needed to audit ISO 45001:2018
Recommended attendees include:
- OHSMS Personnel
- Certification Body Auditors
- Internal auditors
- Supplier Auditors
- Management Representatives
- Audit Program Managers
FormatThis is a two-day, instructor-led, classroom course.
ImportantAll attendees are required to bring their own copy of the ISO 45001:2018: Occupational health and safety management systems - Requirements to this training. Copies will not be provided for you.
- If you need to cancel, we will refund your paid registration fee as noted below.
- Requests for cancellations/transfers received at least 5 business days before the start of the course receive a full refund/transfer.
- Requests received within 5 business days of the course starting incur a $150 processing fee.
- After the course starts, there are no refunds or transfers.
- Registrants who fail to attend without advance notice are liable for the entire course fee.
- If you cannot find a substitute, we can transfer your course fees to another ASQ course of your choice.
- You must successfully complete the entire course or program before IACET CEUs and a Certificate of Completion can be awarded.
An instructor-led traditional classroom experience. Classroom-based instruction involves the highest level of instructor/student interaction. We offer classroom style training in two formats. See public and on-site.
|No Offerings Scheduled||English||List: $999 Member: $899|
ON-SITE TRAINING FOR YOUR ORGANIZATION.
ASQ’s customized on-site training programs are the cost-effective way for you to train employees on your schedule. Training on-site minimizes the cost-per-student, reduces travel expenses, and ensures that the content is specific to your exact needs.
5 Benefits of On-Site Training
- Expertise to your location: Saves time and travel expenses
- Convenient scheduling: Train groups of five or more
- Customizable courses: Training tailored to your groups’ needs
- Immediate results: Employees complete courses ready to apply what they’ve learned
- Value-add support: Instructors available to answer questions after session