This course is intended to qualify ISO 45001:2018 auditors to conduct effective internal audits of their organizations Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems.
Understand the requirements of ISO 45001:2018 to be able to conduct a successful internal audit. This course includes hands-on workshops to prepare you for real-life auditing situations. You’ll learn to manage the audit process and complete reporting.
- CEU Hours: 2.4
- Length: 24 Hours
- ASQ RU: 2.4
- Audience: Practitioner
- Provider: ASQ - ILT
- Fully understand and successfully interpret the ISO 45001 requirements
- Understand how to audit using the process approach
- Ask audit questions that get results
- Identify and document nonconformities
- Audit to the ISO 45001 Quality Management Systems
- Qualify additional staff to conduct internal audits
- Provide critical knowledge for your management staff
- Gain insight into the ISO 45001 audit requirements to augment/sustain your existing program
- Gain knowledge to help manage a successful ISO 45001 implementation project
- Provide professional credentials to your internal auditors
- Conduct an audit against the ISO 19011 Audit Standard
- Provide critical knowledge for your staff and management
Prerequisites:All attendees are required to bring their own copy of the ISO 45001:2018: Occupational health and safety management systems - Requirements to this training. Copies will not be provided for you.
Who Should Attend:Those responsible for planning and scheduling an internal audit program for ISO 45001 and those who must perform audits to ISO 45001, OHS representatives, Regulatory Affairs Managers, OHS professionals, ISO 45001 Project Managers, ISO 45001 Project Team Members or anyone desiring an in-depth understanding of the ISO 45001 Audit Process.
- Terminology and Definitions
- Background, History and Rationale for Quality Assurance
- Introduction to the ISO Family of Documents
- Analysis of the Contents of ISO 45001
- Audit of Active Manufacturing (Audit #1)
- Quality System Requirements
- Analyzing Findings
- Exemplar Global and U.S. Certification System
- Auditor Qualifications
- Roles and Responsibility of Auditors
- Creation of Effective Audit Checklist
- Audit of Company Documents (Audit #2)
- Tips for the Professional Auditor
- Tips for the Internal Auditor
- Audit of Active Mfg. - Department Audit (Audit #3)
- Compiling Audit Findings
- Documentation in the Quality System
- Planning and Conducting Effective Audits
- Refining Interview and Note-Taking Skills
- Applicability of the Elements to Company Situations
- Audit of Active Mfg. - Dept and System Auditing (#4)
- Corrective Action Initiation and Closure
- Creation of an Audit Report
- Preparation and Presentation of a Closing Meeting
- Review and Exam
FormatThis is a three-day, instructor-led, classroom course.
ImportantAll attendees are required to bring their own copy of the ISO 45001:2018: Occupational health and safety management systems - Requirements to this training. Copies will not be provided for you.
- If you need to cancel, we will refund your paid registration fee as noted below.
- Requests for cancellations/transfers received at least 5 business days before the start of the course receive a full refund/transfer.
- Requests received within 5 business days of the course starting incur a $150 processing fee.
- After the course starts, there are no refunds or transfers.
- Registrants who fail to attend without advance notice are liable for the entire course fee.
- If you cannot find a substitute, we can transfer your course fees to another ASQ course of your choice.
- You must successfully complete the entire course or program before IACET CEUs and a Certificate of Completion can be awarded.
An instructor-led traditional classroom experience. Classroom-based instruction involves the highest level of instructor/student interaction. We offer classroom style training in two formats. See public and on-site.
|No Offerings Scheduled||English||List: $1399 Member: $1299|
ON-SITE TRAINING FOR YOUR ORGANIZATION.
ASQ’s customized on-site training programs are the cost-effective way for you to train employees on your schedule. Training on-site minimizes the cost-per-student, reduces travel expenses, and ensures that the content is specific to your exact needs.
5 Benefits of On-Site Training
- Expertise to your location: Saves time and travel expenses
- Convenient scheduling: Train groups of five or more
- Customizable courses: Training tailored to your groups’ needs
- Immediate results: Employees complete courses ready to apply what they’ve learned
- Value-add support: Instructors available to answer questions after session