This course is intended to qualify ISO 45001:2018 auditors to conduct effective audits of Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems
Understand the requirements of ISO 45001:2018 to be able to conduct a successful audit. This course includes hands-on workshops to prepare you for real-life auditing situations. You’ll learn to manage the audit process and complete effective audit reports.
- CEU Hours: 3.6
- Length: 36 Hours
- ASQ RU: 3.6
- Provider: ASQ - ILT
- Interpret the ISO 45001 requirements
- Understand health and safety terms and definitions
- View the ISO 45001 requirements from an auditor's perspective
- Plan, manage, and schedule an audit program
- Identify, understand, and manage health and safety hazards and risks
- Provide critical knowledge for your management and staff on ISO 45001
- Learn how to audit to ISO 45001 and create effective documentation
- Qualify additional staff in the ISO 45001 requirements
- Gain insight into the ISO 45001 audit requirements to augment/sustain your existing program
- Gain knowledge to help manage a successful health and safety implementation project
Prerequisites:The ISO 45001:2018: Occupational health and safety management systems - Requirements is a pre-requisite. Customer must purchase on their own.
Who Should Attend:Those responsible for planning and scheduling an audit program for ISO 45001 and those who must perform audits to ISO 45001, Occupational Health and Safety Managers and Auditors, Quality Assurance and Environmental Affairs Managers, Quality Assurance and Environmental Professionals, ISO and OHSMS Project Managers, ISO and OHSMS Project Team Members, or anyone desiring an in-depth understanding of the ISO 45001 Audit Process.
- ISO and ISO 45001 Terminology and Definitions
- Background and Rationale for Health and Safety Management
- Health and Safety Hazards and Risks
- Introduction to the ISO 45001 Family of Documents
- Analysis of the Contents of ISO 45001
- Conducting an Audit to ISO 45001 (Audit #1)
- Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Systems (OHSMS) Requirements
- Analyzing OHSMS Audit Findings
- Conducting an Audit to ISO 45001 and OHSMS Manual (Audit #2)
- Exemplar Global and U.S. Certification System
- Auditor Qualifications
- Roles and Responsibility of Auditors
- Creation of Effective Audit Checklists
- Audit of Documents (Audit #3)
- Tips for the Professional Auditor
- Conducting a Department Audit (Audit #4)
- Compiling Audit Findings
- Documentation in the Occupational Health and Safety Assessment System
- Planning and Conducting Effective Audits
- Refining Interview and Note-Taking Skills
- Applicability of the Elements to Organizational Situations
- Prevention vs. Detection
- Audit of Departments and System Auditing (Audit #5)
- Corrective Action Initiation and Closure
- Refining Audit Interview and Note-Taking Skills
- Creation of an Audit Report
- Conducting the Audit
- Preparation and Presentation of a Closing Meeting
- Review and Exam
FormatThis is a five-day, instructor-led, classroom course.
ImportantAll attendees are required to bring their own copy of the ISO 45001:2018: Occupational health and safety management systems - Requirements to this training. Copies will not be provided for you.
- If you need to cancel, we will refund your paid registration fee as noted below.
- Requests for cancellations/transfers received at least 5 business days before the start of the course receive a full refund/transfer.
- Requests received within 5 business days of the course starting incur a $150 processing fee.
- After the course starts, there are no refunds or transfers.
- Registrants who fail to attend without advance notice are liable for the entire course fee.
- If you cannot find a substitute, we can transfer your course fees to another ASQ course of your choice.
- You must successfully complete the entire course or program before IACET CEUs and a Certificate of Completion can be awarded.
An instructor-led traditional classroom experience. Classroom-based instruction involves the highest level of instructor/student interaction. We offer classroom style training in two formats. See public and on-site.
|No Offerings Scheduled||English||List: $1899 Member: $1699|
ON-SITE TRAINING FOR YOUR ORGANIZATION.
ASQ’s customized on-site training programs are the cost-effective way for you to train employees on your schedule. Training on-site minimizes the cost-per-student, reduces travel expenses, and ensures that the content is specific to your exact needs.
5 Benefits of On-Site Training
- Expertise to your location: Saves time and travel expenses
- Convenient scheduling: Train groups of five or more
- Customizable courses: Training tailored to your groups’ needs
- Immediate results: Employees complete courses ready to apply what they’ve learned
- Value-add support: Instructors available to answer questions after session