In collaboration with BSI USA, ASQ is pleased to present BSI's ISO 22000:2005 Internal Auditor course in either a virtual or traditional classroom format!BSI's ISO 22000:2005 Internal Auditor course focuses on teaching students an effective approach for auditing food safety management systems. The primary objective of this training course is to instruct food safety auditors in the principles and practices specific to auditing for conformance with ISO 22000, including planning and preparation of the audit, audit practices, and reporting audit findings. Students are expertly guided through internal audits that are required for a management system based on ISO 22000.Students gain necessary auditing skills through a balance of formal classroom tutorials, group workshops and open forum discussions throughout the session.A balance of lecture, discussion, workshop exercises, and practice will be used extensively throughout this three-day session. Students will receive comprehensive course manuals with reference materials.We recommend that students have some prior knowledge of ISO 22000 or food safety management systems prior to taking the course.
- CEU Hours: 2.3
- Length: 23 Hours
- ASQ RU: 2.3
- Audience: Practitioner
- Provider: WebEx Training
- Marketplace issues
- GFSI and third party certifications
- HACCP: the basics
- Understanding ISO 22000 and ISO 22002-1 (PAS 220)
- ISO 22000:2005 requirements
- Exercise 1: ISO 22000:2005 requirements – Clause 5
- Exercise 2: ISO 22000: 2005 requirements – Clauses 6 and 7
- Exercise 3: ISO 22000: 2005 requirements – Clause 8
- ISO 22002-1: 2009 requirements
- Exercise 4: ISO 22002-1: 2009 requirements – Clauses 4 through 7
- Exercise 5: ISO 22002-1: 2009 requirements – Clauses 8 through 11
- Exercise 6: ISO 22002-1: 2009 requirements – Clauses 12 and 13
- Exercise 7: ISO 22002-1: 2009 requirements – Clauses 14 through 17
- Auditing prerequisite programs
- Exercise 8
- The audit trail
- Exercise 9
- Prepare audid plan
- Exercise 10
- Mock audit
- Exercise 11
- Findings and CARs
- Exercise 12
- Prepare audit report
- Exercise 13
- Wrap up
After course registration, you will receive an email with access instructions. If you do not, please check your email junk, spam, or clutter folders. If the email is not there, please contact ASQ. For virtual WebEx courses, you will receive another email 24 hours prior to the start of class containing additional access information.
- Computer – PC or Macintosh
- High-speed internet connection
- Adobe Flash Player 10.3 or later
- Windows: Internet Explorer 8 or later, Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mac: Safari 7 or later, Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- For instructor-led virtual WebEx courses, a speakerphone or telephone headset in a designated room or space with no distractions (preferred)
NOTE: Refer to product description for any additional system requirements.
WebEx – Virtual Course: Advance Preparation and Student Information
Join a Test Session
We strongly suggest that you join a WebEx test session in advance of your scheduled virtual training, using your preferred web browser. This can help prevent problems launching content the day your training begins.
If you do not have administrative privileges on the SAME computer you will be using the day of your training (i.e., your workstation within your organization) you may need the assistance of your local IT/IS help desk staff for the platform to engage correctly.
To join a test session (meeting), click here and enter your name and email address to join. If successful, you will see a screen that says "Congratulations! Your system is now set up properly ..."
Deactivate Pop-up Blockers
You should deactivate any pop-up blockers, spam filters, and company firewalls that could prevent the WebEx client platform or web-based course from working properly. Third-party toolbars such as Bing, Yahoo, and Google should also be disabled due to their own pop-up blocking capabilities.
- If you need to cancel, we will refund your paid registration fee as noted below.
- Requests for cancellations/transfers received at least 5 business days before the start of the course receive a full refund/transfer.
- Requests received within 5 business days of the course starting incur a $150 processing fee.
- After the course starts, there are no refunds or transfers.
- Registrants who fail to attend without advance notice are liable for the entire course fee.
- If you cannot find a substitute, we can transfer your course fees to another ASQ course of your choice.
- You must successfully complete the entire course or program before IACET CEUs and a Certificate of Completion can be awarded.
An Internet-based, instructor led course utilizing web and teleconferencing technologies to allow students to interact without traveling. Virtual courses offer interaction with instructor and students via phone and Internet capabilities. Students have access to interaction both with the instructor and other students in an Internet-based learning environment (white board, Q&A tools, application sharing, and breakout rooms). Virtual courses are classroom-like experiences offered using the latest Internet tools.
|No Offerings Scheduled||English||List: $1199 Member: $1099|
ON-SITE TRAINING FOR YOUR ORGANIZATION.
ASQ’s customized on-site training programs are the cost-effective way for you to train employees on your schedule. Training on-site minimizes the cost-per-student, reduces travel expenses, and ensures that the content is specific to your exact needs.
5 Benefits of On-Site Training
- Expertise to your location: Saves time and travel expenses
- Convenient scheduling: Train groups of five or more
- Customizable courses: Training tailored to your groups’ needs
- Immediate results: Employees complete courses ready to apply what they’ve learned
- Value-add support: Instructors available to answer questions after session