This course is intended to qualify ISO 22000:2018 internal auditors to conduct effective internal audits of their organizations Food Safety Management System.
Understand the requirements of ISO 22000:2018 to be able to conduct a successful audit of a Food Safety Management System. This course includes hands-on workshops to prepare you for real-life auditing situations. You’ll learn to manage the audit process and complete effective audit reports.
- CEU Hours: 2.4
- Length: 24 Hours
- ASQ RU: 2.4
- Audience: Practitioner
- Provider: ASQ - ILT
- Understand and successfully interpret the ISO 22000 requirements
- Audit to the ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System Standard
- Plan, manage, and schedule an audit program
- Qualify additional staff to conduct internal food safety and HACCP audits
- Provide critical knowledge for your staff and management
- Gain insight into ISO 22000 and Food Safety requirements to augment/sustain your existing program
- Gain knowledge to help manage a successful Food Safety Program
- Document and define your Food Safety quality
- Implement, design and complete a successful ISO 22000 project
- Ask audit questions that get results
- Identify and document nonconformities
Prerequisites:All attendees are required to bring their own copy of the ISO 22000: Food Safety Management Systems - Requirements to this training. Copies will not be provided for you.
Who Should Attend:Those responsible for planning and scheduling an audit program for ISO 22000 and those who must perform audits to ISO 22000, Food Safety Managers, HACCP Team members, Quality Assurance Managers, Quality professionals, ISO Project Managers, ISO Project Team Members or anyone desiring an in-depth understanding of ISO 22000 and Food Safety requirements.
- Terminology and Definitions
- Background, History and Rationale for Food Safety
- Analysis of the Contents of ISO 22000 Audit of the Active Foods Corporation (Audit #1)
- HACCP and GFSI requirements
- Practical Exercise in HACCP and Food Safety
- Preparing for a Food Safety
- Audit Audit of Active Foods - Document Audit (Audit #2)
- Auditing Tips for the Professional Food Safety Auditor
- Audit of Active Foods - (Audit #3)
- Planning and Conducting Effective Audits
- Refining Interview and Note-Taking Skills
- Audit of Active Foods Dept and System Auditing (Audit #4)
- Corrective Action - Initiation and Closure
- Refining Audit Interview and Note-Taking Skills
- Creation of an Audit Report
- Preparation and Presentation of a Closing Meeting
FormatThis is a three-day, instructor-led, classroom course.
ImportantAll attendees are required to bring their own copy of the ISO 22000: Food Safety Management Systems - Requirements to this training. Copies will not be provided for you.
- If you need to cancel, we will refund your paid registration fee as noted below.
- Requests for cancellations/transfers received at least 5 business days before the start of the course receive a full refund/transfer.
- Requests received within 5 business days of the course starting incur a $150 processing fee.
- After the course starts, there are no refunds or transfers.
- Registrants who fail to attend without advance notice are liable for the entire course fee.
- If you cannot find a substitute, we can transfer your course fees to another ASQ course of your choice.
- You must successfully complete the entire course or program before IACET CEUs and a Certificate of Completion can be awarded.
An instructor-led traditional classroom experience. Classroom-based instruction involves the highest level of instructor/student interaction. We offer classroom style training in two formats. See public and on-site.
|No Offerings Scheduled||English||List: $1399 Member: $1299|
ON-SITE TRAINING FOR YOUR ORGANIZATION.
ASQ’s customized on-site training programs are the cost-effective way for you to train employees on your schedule. Training on-site minimizes the cost-per-student, reduces travel expenses, and ensures that the content is specific to your exact needs.
5 Benefits of On-Site Training
- Expertise to your location: Saves time and travel expenses
- Convenient scheduling: Train groups of five or more
- Customizable courses: Training tailored to your groups’ needs
- Immediate results: Employees complete courses ready to apply what they’ve learned
- Value-add support: Instructors available to answer questions after session