This course is intended to qualify ISO 14001:2015 internal auditors to conduct effective internal audits of their organizations Environmental Management System.
Understand the requirements of ISO 14001:2015 to be able to conduct a successful internal audit. The course includes hands-on workshops to prepare you for real-life auditing situations. You’ll learn to manage the audit process and complete reporting.
- CEU Hours: 2.4
- Length: 24 Hours
- ASQ RU: 2.4
- Audience: Practitioner
- Provider: ASQ - ILT
- Learn how to interpret the ISO 14001:2015 requirements
- Learn how to analyze EMS audit findings
- Understand the Exemplar Global and U.S. Certification System
- Understand EMS Auditor qualifications
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of EMS auditors
- Learn how to make Effective Audit Checklists
- Learn how to audit organization documents
- Learn tips for the EMS Internal Auditor
- Learn how to identify and report audit findings
- Understand requirements for documentation in the Environmental Management System
- Learn how to plan and conduct effective EMS audits
- Learn how to refine interview and Note-Taking skills
- Understand corrective action initiation and closure
- Learn how to create an EMS Audit Report
- Understand the proper preparation and presentation of a closing meeting
Prerequisites:All attendees are required to bring their own copy of the ASQ/ANSI/ISO 14001:2015: Environmental Management Systems - Requirements to this training. Copies will not be provided for you.
Who Should Attend:Those responsible for planning and scheduling an internal audit program for ISO 14001:2015 and those who must perform audits to ISO 14001:2015, EMS representatives, Regulatory Affairs Managers, EMS professionals, ISO 14001:2015 Project Managers, ISO 14001:2015 Project Team Members or anyone desiring an in-depth understanding of the ISO 14001:2015 Audit Process.
- Terminology and Definitions
- Background, History and Rationale for EMS
- Introduction to the ISO 14001:2015 family of documents
- Analysis of the Contents of ISO 14001:2015
- Audit of the Active Manufacturing Co. (Audit #1)
- Environmental System Requirements
- Analyzing EMS Audit Findings
- Exemplar Global and U.S. Certification System
- EMS Auditor Qualifications
- Roles and Responsibility of Auditors
- Creation of Effective Audit Checklists
- Audit of Company Documents (Audit #2)
- Auditing Tips for the EMS Internal Auditor
- Audit of Active Mfg. - Department Audit (Audit #3)
- Compiling Audit Findings
- Documentation in the Environmental Management System
- Planning and Conducting Effective Audits
- Refining Interview and Note-Taking Skills
- Applicability of the Elements to Company Situations
- Audit of Active Mfg. - Dept and System Auditing (Audit #4)
- Corrective Action Initiation and Closure
- Creation of an EMS Audit Report
- Preparation and Presentation of a Closing Meeting
FormatThis is a three-day, instructor-led, classroom course.
ImportantAll attendees are required to bring their own copy of the ASQ/ANSI/ISO 14001:2015: Environmental Management Systems - Requirements to this training. Copies will not be provided for you.
- If you need to cancel, we will refund your paid registration fee as noted below.
- Requests for cancellations/transfers received at least 5 business days before the start of the course receive a full refund/transfer.
- Requests received within 5 business days of the course starting incur a $150 processing fee.
- After the course starts, there are no refunds or transfers.
- Registrants who fail to attend without advance notice are liable for the entire course fee.
- If you cannot find a substitute, we can transfer your course fees to another ASQ course of your choice.
- You must successfully complete the entire course or program before IACET CEUs and a Certificate of Completion can be awarded.
An instructor-led traditional classroom experience. Classroom-based instruction involves the highest level of instructor/student interaction. We offer classroom style training in two formats. See public and on-site.
|No Offerings Scheduled||English||List: $1399 Member: $1299|
ON-SITE TRAINING FOR YOUR ORGANIZATION.
ASQ’s customized on-site training programs are the cost-effective way for you to train employees on your schedule. Training on-site minimizes the cost-per-student, reduces travel expenses, and ensures that the content is specific to your exact needs.
5 Benefits of On-Site Training
- Expertise to your location: Saves time and travel expenses
- Convenient scheduling: Train groups of five or more
- Customizable courses: Training tailored to your groups’ needs
- Immediate results: Employees complete courses ready to apply what they’ve learned
- Value-add support: Instructors available to answer questions after session