Two one-day seminars have been scheduled back-to-back, register her to take them both at a discount.
Strengthen your Supplier Quality Toolkit with Introduction to Supplier Management & Supplier Nonconformances.Learn or refresh your knowledge with the Introduction to Supplier Management course, which will outline the basics of supplier management. You’ll be equipped with tools to help you implement an effective supplier management with no previous experience required.Then in Handling Supplier Nonconformances you will develop, implement and maintain an effective supplier nonconformance program in your organization. This instruction applies to any management system.Have a Group to Register?A Group registration (3 or more) must be from the same organization and submitted at the same time. Each individual attendee will need to fill out the registration form with the other names from the group for matching purposes.Click here to access the group registration form: CSD Group Registration
- CEU Hours: 1.6
- Length: 16 Hours
- ASQ RU: 1.6
- Provider: ASQ - ILT
- If you need to cancel, we will refund your paid registration fee as noted below.
- Requests for cancellations/transfers received at least 5 business days before the start of the course receive a full refund/transfer.
- Requests received within 5 business days of the course starting incur a $150 processing fee.
- After the course starts, there are no refunds or transfers.
- Registrants who fail to attend without advance notice are liable for the entire course fee.
- If you cannot find a substitute, we can transfer your course fees to another ASQ course of your choice.
- You must successfully complete the entire course or program before IACET CEUs and a Certificate of Completion can be awarded.
An instructor-led traditional classroom experience. Classroom-based instruction involves the highest level of instructor/student interaction. We offer classroom style training in two formats. See public and on-site.
|No Offerings Scheduled||English||List: $899 Member: $799|
ON-SITE TRAINING FOR YOUR ORGANIZATION.
ASQ’s customized on-site training programs are the cost-effective way for you to train employees on your schedule. Training on-site minimizes the cost-per-student, reduces travel expenses, and ensures that the content is specific to your exact needs.
5 Benefits of On-Site Training
- Expertise to your location: Saves time and travel expenses
- Convenient scheduling: Train groups of five or more
- Customizable courses: Training tailored to your groups’ needs
- Immediate results: Employees complete courses ready to apply what they’ve learned
- Value-add support: Instructors available to answer questions after session