Two one-day seminars have been scheduled back-to-back, register here to take them at a discount.
Strengthen your Supplier Quality Toolkit with Introduction to Supplier Management & Auditing for Improved Supplier Performance. Learn or refresh your knowledge with the Introduction to Supplier Management course, which will outline the basics of supplier management. You’ll be equipped with tools to help you implement an effective supplier management. No previous knowledge of supplier management is required.Then in Auditing for Improved Supplier Performance explore how product and service requirements are defined and accepted. This becomes the basis for subsequent audits. Then, the process of an effective supplier audit is presented step by step. This seminar emphasizes supplier partnerships and how auditing benefits both parties.
- CEU Hours: 1.6
- Length: 16 Hours
- ASQ RU: 1.6
- Audience: New to Quality
- Provider: ASQ - ILT
Who Should Attend:
Introduction to Supplier Management
Buyers, planners, engineers and quality engineers, as well as managers and leaders of the quality, procurement, engineering, or operations functions will find the information quite beneficial.
Auditing for Improved Supplier Performance
Management, professional, and technical personnel who want to improve supplier relations and performance. The instruction applies to any management system (ISO 9001, FDA, military, automotive, etc.). Buyers and purchasing agents will find the information quite beneficial. Those preparing for the ASQ Certified Quality Auditor exam will enjoy the review.
- If you need to cancel, we will refund your paid registration fee as noted below.
- Requests for cancellations/transfers received at least 5 business days before the start of the course receive a full refund/transfer.
- Requests received within 5 business days of the course starting incur a $150 processing fee.
- After the course starts, there are no refunds or transfers.
- Registrants who fail to attend without advance notice are liable for the entire course fee.
- If you cannot find a substitute, we can transfer your course fees to another ASQ course of your choice.
- You must successfully complete the entire course or program before IACET CEUs and a Certificate of Completion can be awarded.
An instructor-led traditional classroom experience. Classroom-based instruction involves the highest level of instructor/student interaction. We offer classroom style training in two formats. See public and on-site.
|No Offerings Scheduled||English||List: $899 Member: $799|
ON-SITE TRAINING FOR YOUR ORGANIZATION.
ASQ’s customized on-site training programs are the cost-effective way for you to train employees on your schedule. Training on-site minimizes the cost-per-student, reduces travel expenses, and ensures that the content is specific to your exact needs.
5 Benefits of On-Site Training
- Expertise to your location: Saves time and travel expenses
- Convenient scheduling: Train groups of five or more
- Customizable courses: Training tailored to your groups’ needs
- Immediate results: Employees complete courses ready to apply what they’ve learned
- Value-add support: Instructors available to answer questions after session