Get aerospace industry-specific auditing training. This course teaches you to develop, implement, and audit an internal quality system that meets the requirements of ISO 9001:2008 and AS9100. The workshop-style format gives you hands-on experience so you’re ready for the requirements of your job.
Meet the training requirements for internal auditors for Management Systems through training in the principles and current interpretation of the requirements as related to Management System standards and the ISO 19011 audit guideline document. The course provides students with a uniform interpretation of the standard requirements related to auditing of Management Systems, and the examination evaluates participants as potential auditors. Learn critical knowledge for your staff and management and qualify additional staff to conduct internal audits. Offered in cooperation with AQS Management Systems, an ANSI Accredited Program Certificate Issuer.
- CEU Hours: 2.5
- Length: 25 Hours
- ASQ RU: 2.5
- Audience: New to Quality; Practitioner
- Provider: ASQ - ILT
- Understand the AS9100 requirements
- Interpret the AS9100 requirements within an audit scenario
- Identify the attributes of a process-based audit
- Identify audit questions that result in evidence
- Identify nonconformities in an audit scenario
- Understand terminology and definitions as they apply to the AS9100 auditing process
- Identify the knowledge and skills associated with internal audits
- Identify audit principles
- Identify roles and responsibilities of the Internal Auditor
- Identify the personal attributes of an internal auditor
- Identify the attributes of an Internal Audit Plan, an Audit Checklist, Opening Meetings during Internal Audits, Audit Interviews, Audit Evidence(conformities & nonconformities), Internal Audit Report, Internal Audit Closing Meetings
Prerequisites:All attendees are required to bring their own copy of the AS9100 Rev C standard to this training course. These will not be provided for you. You can purchase this standard from ASQ (Item #T9100C).
Who Should Attend:Current or future internal auditors of Management Systems
- The internal quality system
- How the Seminar is Conducted
- Registration as an Internal Auditor
- Types of Audits and Auditors/Definitions
- Introduction/overview of course objectives
- Analysis and interpretation of AS9100 (Workshop #1)
- The quality system
- The quality audit cycle and ISO 19011
- Pre-audit activities
- Internal audit case study presentations (Workshop #2)
- On-site audit activities
- Nonconformity reports (Workshop #3)
- Report writing
- Corrective action
- Corrective action case study (Workshop #4)
- Final examination
This is a three-day, instructor-led, face-to-face course.
All attendees are required to bring their own copy of the AS9100 Rev C standard to this training course. These will not be provided for you.
Participation in all scheduled days of the program and passing the final examination are required to receive a certificate of successful completion.
Successful participants may claim to be a certificate holder for AS9100 3-Day Internal Auditor - they may not claim to be a certified person.
Course Instructors have a minimum of 3 years in the Aerospace industry working for an airframe manufacturer or supplier as well as a minimum of 10 years aerospace/management systems auditing experience.
- If you need to cancel, we will refund your paid registration fee as noted below.
- Requests for cancellations/transfers received at least 5 business days before the start of the course receive a full refund/transfer.
- Requests received within 5 business days of the course starting incur a $150 processing fee.
- After the course starts, there are no refunds or transfers.
- Registrants who fail to attend without advance notice are liable for the entire course fee.
- If you cannot find a substitute, we can transfer your course fees to another ASQ course of your choice.
- You must successfully complete the entire course or program before IACET CEUs and a Certificate of Completion can be awarded.
An instructor-led traditional classroom experience. Classroom-based instruction involves the highest level of instructor/student interaction. We offer classroom style training in two formats. See public and on-site.
|No Offerings Scheduled||English||List: $1099 Member: $999|
ON-SITE TRAINING FOR YOUR ORGANIZATION.
ASQ’s customized on-site training programs are the cost-effective way for you to train employees on your schedule. Training on-site minimizes the cost-per-student, reduces travel expenses, and ensures that the content is specific to your exact needs.
5 Benefits of On-Site Training
- Expertise to your location: Saves time and travel expenses
- Convenient scheduling: Train groups of five or more
- Customizable courses: Training tailored to your groups’ needs
- Immediate results: Employees complete courses ready to apply what they’ve learned
- Value-add support: Instructors available to answer questions after session