This course, designed for ISO program managers, is a complete summary of the ISO 9001:2008 standard. Topics include designing a process for implementing ISO, identifying business processes and quality metrics, and creating level I policy documents and level II procedures. You will use case studies to audit an ISO program and practice the stage 1 and stage 2 registration processes.
This course gives you a complete review of the ISO 9001:2008 standard that includes the process approach to business and the 14 implementation steps. You’ll learn how to identify business processes and quality metrics, create level I policy documents and level II procedures, and examine the audit program management process with a case study. You’ll also learn the new stage 1 and stage 2 registration process.
- CEU Hours: 2.1
- Length: 21 Hours
- ASQ RU: 2.1
- Audience: Professional
- Provider: ASQ - ILT
- Summarize the concepts of ISO 9001:2008.
- Identify key business processes and interactions.
- Determine quality objectives/metrics.
- Use the ISO 9001:2008 standard to document a quality management system.
- Design an implementation plan.
- Describe components of an internal audit program.
- Explain the stage 1 and stage 2 registration process.
Prerequisites:Participants are required to bring a copy of the Quality Management Standard - ANSI/ISO/ASQ Q9001:2008 (Item #: T860) with them to training in order to successfully complete this course.
Who Should Attend:Personnel responsible for developing, implementing, auditing, and managing an ISO quality management system; personnel interested in updating their documented ISO 9001:2008-based QMS
Participants are required to bring a copy of the Quality Management Standard - ANSI/ISO/ASQ Q9001:2008 with them to training in order to successfully complete this course.
All students will receive a course material packet on-site.
Two additional standards that participants will find valuable, but are not required for training, include the Auditing Standard - ANSI/ISO/ASQ QE 19011S-2008 and the Guidance Standard - ANSI/ISO/ASQ Q 9004:2009 to support the achievement of a sustained quality management system.
- If you need to cancel, we will refund your paid registration fee as noted below.
- Requests for cancellations/transfers received at least 5 business days before the start of the course receive a full refund/transfer.
- Requests received within 5 business days of the course starting incur a $150 processing fee.
- After the course starts, there are no refunds or transfers.
- Registrants who fail to attend without advance notice are liable for the entire course fee.
- If you cannot find a substitute, we can transfer your course fees to another ASQ course of your choice.
- You must successfully complete the entire course or program before IACET CEUs and a Certificate of Completion can be awarded.
An instructor-led traditional classroom experience. Classroom-based instruction involves the highest level of instructor/student interaction. We offer classroom style training in two formats. See public and on-site.
|No Offerings Scheduled||English||List: $1899 Member: $1599|
ON-SITE TRAINING FOR YOUR ORGANIZATION.
ASQ’s customized on-site training programs are the cost-effective way for you to train employees on your schedule. Training on-site minimizes the cost-per-student, reduces travel expenses, and ensures that the content is specific to your exact needs.
5 Benefits of On-Site Training
- Expertise to your location: Saves time and travel expenses
- Convenient scheduling: Train groups of five or more
- Customizable courses: Training tailored to your groups’ needs
- Immediate results: Employees complete courses ready to apply what they’ve learned
- Value-add support: Instructors available to answer questions after session