Quality assurance and materials professionals; supply chain management professionals
Develop, implement and maintain an effective supplier nonconformance program in your organization. Receive an electronic copy of Correct! Prevent! Improve! Driving Performance through Problem Solving and Corrective and Preventive Action with the course.
This instruction applies to any management system (ISO 9001, FDA, military, automotive, etc.).
- CEU Hours: 0.7
- Length: 7 Hours
- ASQ RU: 0.7
- Audience: New to Quality
- Provider: ASQ - ILT
Prerequisites:No prior knowledge of handling supplier nonconformances is required. Please bring the electronic version of your book to class.
Who Should Attend:
Management, professional and technical personnel who want to gain an in-depth insight into the differences between short-term action and long-term action when dealing with supplier issues.
- How to Identify Supplier Problems
- Typical supplier problems
- Criteria for supplier issues
- How to Separate the Vital Few from the Trivial Many
- NCR basics
- SCAR basics
- NCR vs. SCAR
- Vital few vs. trivial many
- Understanding & Implementing a NCR Process
- NCR process
- NCR form
- NCR elevation
- MRB process
- Understanding & Implementing a SCAR Process
- SCAR process
- SCAR form
- Root-cause analysis
- SCAR records
- Monitoring, Measuring & Reporting Supplier Nonconformances
- Supplier nonconformance responses
- Supplier nonconformance metrics
- Supplier nonconformance records
- Implementing an Effective Supplier Nonconformance Program
- Key components
- Required personnel
- Key tips & traps
- If you need to cancel, we will refund your paid registration fee as noted below.
- Requests for cancellations/transfers received at least 5 business days before the start of the course receive a full refund/transfer.
- Requests received within 5 business days of the course starting incur a $150 processing fee.
- After the course starts, there are no refunds or transfers.
- Registrants who fail to attend without advance notice are liable for the entire course fee.
- If you cannot find a substitute, we can transfer your course fees to another ASQ course of your choice.
- You must successfully complete the entire course or program before IACET CEUs and a Certificate of Completion can be awarded.
An instructor-led traditional classroom experience. Classroom-based instruction involves the highest level of instructor/student interaction. We offer classroom style training in two formats. See public and on-site.
ON-SITE TRAINING FOR YOUR ORGANIZATION.
ASQ’s customized on-site training programs are the cost-effective way for you to train employees on your schedule. Training on-site minimizes the cost-per-student, reduces travel expenses, and ensures that the content is specific to your exact needs.
5 Benefits of On-Site Training
- Expertise to your location: Saves time and travel expenses
- Convenient scheduling: Train groups of five or more
- Customizable courses: Training tailored to your groups’ needs
- Immediate results: Employees complete courses ready to apply what they’ve learned
- Value-add support: Instructors available to answer questions after session