Gain a working knowledge of the FMEA tool as it is applied to the manufacturing or service processes of an organization. This course demonstrates the basics of creating a Process FMEA – a critical step in assessing the risk to the business as well as the manufacturing process of the product or service.
Address the potential failures within the process flow of the manufacturing or service system in this one-day, hands-on course. Conducted early in the process development cycle, the FMEA tool is used to identify risks and then adjust the manufacturing or service process to reduce the identified risks and improve quality.Use data from your own organization with the FMEA tool in the three- to four-hour afternoon workshop that follows the morning discussion of the Process FMEA’s key components and how to successfully complete the FMEA form. You’ll receive a Process FMEA Project Checklist for workshop ideas with registration materials.
- CEU Hours: 0.7
- Length: 7 Hours
- ASQ RU: 0.7
- Audience: Practitioner
- Provider: ASQ - ILT
- Lead designated personnel to conduct and complete a Process FMEA prior to implementing a new process or improving an existing process
- Identify the four phases of the Process FMEA
- Examine potential causes
- Calculate risk priority number
- Evaluate risk
- Create a Process FMEA
- Maintain Process FMEA
Who Should Attend:Design and/or process managers and engineers, manufacturing, quality assurance, reliability research, development, and safety engineering personnel
- If you need to cancel, we will refund your paid registration fee as noted below.
- Requests for cancellations/transfers received at least 5 business days before the start of the course receive a full refund/transfer.
- Requests received within 5 business days of the course starting incur a $150 processing fee.
- After the course starts, there are no refunds or transfers.
- Registrants who fail to attend without advance notice are liable for the entire course fee.
- If you cannot find a substitute, we can transfer your course fees to another ASQ course of your choice.
- You must successfully complete the entire course or program before IACET CEUs and a Certificate of Completion can be awarded.
An instructor-led traditional classroom experience. Classroom-based instruction involves the highest level of instructor/student interaction. We offer classroom style training in two formats. See public and on-site.
|No Offerings Scheduled||English||List: $899 Member: $799|
ON-SITE TRAINING FOR YOUR ORGANIZATION.
ASQ’s customized on-site training programs are the cost-effective way for you to train employees on your schedule. Training on-site minimizes the cost-per-student, reduces travel expenses, and ensures that the content is specific to your exact needs.
5 Benefits of On-Site Training
- Expertise to your location: Saves time and travel expenses
- Convenient scheduling: Train groups of five or more
- Customizable courses: Training tailored to your groups’ needs
- Immediate results: Employees complete courses ready to apply what they’ve learned
- Value-add support: Instructors available to answer questions after session