Remote audits—otherwise known as e-audits—will become increasingly relevant in an online world. This course helps you understand the basic concepts necessary to conduct an e-audit.
Understand the basics of conducting e-audits, also known as remote audits. This course was developed by seasoned experts to help you understand how to conduct e-audits, the skills needed, and how your organization will benefit. Remote auditing can help control auditing costs and manage internal and external supplier networks.
The course consists of lessons, illustrations, diagrams, interactive exercises, and quizzes.
Access to this course is for 90 days from the date of purchase.
- CEU Hours: 0.5
- Length: 5 Hours
- ASQ RU: 0.5
- Audience: Practitioner
- Provider: Quality WBT
- Explain the remote auditing process and terminology to others
- Identify the appropriate virtual communication tools needed for the audit
- Avoid poor virtual communication practices
- Explain eAudit benefits and requirements to management
- Identify audit and audit management risks
- Recognize methods to mitigate risks
- Compare their eAudit program to an implementation checklist
Who Should Attend:This course is designed for experienced auditors who want to learn about remote techniques and those who manage and conduct e-audits.
- Introduction to e-Auditing
- Virtual Environment, Telecommunter Workforce, Remote Auditing
- Define Environmental Driving Forces
- Current Challenges While Working Remotely
- Communicating and Communication Theory
- Applicable Communication Models and Theories
- Trust-building Communication Processes
- Appropriate Technology to Type of Communication
- Technology – Interview and Record Review
- Collaborative Technology
- Using the Technology in an Audit
- Online Meeting Protocols
- Asynchronous Technology
- Virtual Offices
- Technology Using Visual Tools
- Use of Cameras
- Audit Modules to Follow
- Why Conduct Virtual Audits
- Quality Objectives and Business Needs
- Reviewing the e-Audit Process
- Validation Challenges
- Round Table With JP Russell Addressing Validation Issues
- Processes That Support e-Auditing Validation
Format: This is a self-paced course that can be started at any time. You have 90 days’ access to the course
Materials: The course consists of lessons, illustrations, diagrams, interactive exercises, and quizzes.
After course registration, you will receive an email with access instructions. If you do not, please check your email junk, spam, or clutter folders. If the email is not there, please contact ASQ. For virtual WebEx courses, you will receive another email 24 hours prior to the start of class containing additional access information.
- Computer – PC or Macintosh
- High-speed internet connection
- Adobe Flash Player 10.3 or later
- Windows: Internet Explorer 8 or later, Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mac: Safari 7 or later, Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- For instructor-led virtual WebEx courses, a speakerphone or telephone headset in a designated room or space with no distractions (preferred)
NOTE: Refer to product description for any additional system requirements.
WebEx – Virtual Course: Advance Preparation and Student Information
Join a Test Session
We strongly suggest that you join a WebEx test session in advance of your scheduled virtual training, using your preferred web browser. This can help prevent problems launching content the day your training begins.
If you do not have administrative privileges on the SAME computer you will be using the day of your training (i.e., your workstation within your organization) you may need the assistance of your local IT/IS help desk staff for the platform to engage correctly.
To join a test session (meeting), click here and enter your name and email address to join. If successful, you will see a screen that says "Congratulations! Your system is now set up properly ..."
Deactivate Pop-up Blockers
You should deactivate any pop-up blockers, spam filters, and company firewalls that could prevent the WebEx client platform or web-based course from working properly. Third-party toolbars such as Bing, Yahoo, and Google should also be disabled due to their own pop-up blocking capabilities.
- If you need to cancel, we will refund your paid registration fee as noted below.
- Requests for cancellations/transfers received at least 5 business days before the start of the course receive a full refund/transfer.
- Requests received within 5 business days of the course starting incur a $150 processing fee.
- After the course starts, there are no refunds or transfers.
- Registrants who fail to attend without advance notice are liable for the entire course fee.
- If you cannot find a substitute, we can transfer your course fees to another ASQ course of your choice.
- You must successfully complete the entire course or program before IACET CEUs and a Certificate of Completion can be awarded.
Internet-based, self-paced training modules, which may involve combinations of text, visuals, audio, interactive simulations and quizzes (see specific courses for features and tools). These web-based courses require a computer and Internet access.
|EAFJPR||Self-Paced||English||90 Days||List: $149 Member: $139|
ON-SITE TRAINING FOR YOUR ORGANIZATION.
ASQ’s customized on-site training programs are the cost-effective way for you to train employees on your schedule. Training on-site minimizes the cost-per-student, reduces travel expenses, and ensures that the content is specific to your exact needs.
5 Benefits of On-Site Training
- Expertise to your location: Saves time and travel expenses
- Convenient scheduling: Train groups of five or more
- Customizable courses: Training tailored to your groups’ needs
- Immediate results: Employees complete courses ready to apply what they’ve learned
- Value-add support: Instructors available to answer questions after session