To achieve success in a service industry, it is important to form and manage strategic partnerships. With a focus on service organizations, this classroom course shows you how to build these crucial relationships. It includes examples, exercises, and case studies.
Finding and building strategic partner relationships is key to service sustainability. It provides a way to substantially supplement your organization’s core competencies. This course provides methods, tools, and suggestions for managing suppliers and forming strategic partner relationships. This course focuses on service sector organizations. Attendees will cover the fundamentals of supplier and partner relationship management. With examples, handouts, case studies, and individual and group exercises, attendees will take away lessons they can directly and immediately apply to their business.
ASQ also offers this training course in an instructor-led virtual classroom setting, and on-site training is available for groups of five or more, offering convenience, cost-savings and even course customization when you bring our premier instructors to your organization.
- CEU Hours: 0.7
- Length: 7 Hours
- ASQ RU: 0.7
- Provider: ASQ - ILT
- Differentiate between a supplier and a partner.
- Recognize the benefits and requirements of partnering relationships.
- Understand the characteristics and requirements of managing supplier relationships.
- Apply the principles learned.
Who Should Attend:Quality managers, purchasing personnel, managers responsible for developing supply chains, and process partners should attend this course.
- If you need to cancel, we will refund your paid registration fee as noted below.
- Requests for cancellations/transfers received at least 5 business days before the start of the course receive a full refund/transfer.
- Requests received within 5 business days of the course starting incur a $150 processing fee.
- After the course starts, there are no refunds or transfers.
- Registrants who fail to attend without advance notice are liable for the entire course fee.
- If you cannot find a substitute, we can transfer your course fees to another ASQ course of your choice.
- You must successfully complete the entire course or program before IACET CEUs and a Certificate of Completion can be awarded.
An instructor-led traditional classroom experience. Classroom-based instruction involves the highest level of instructor/student interaction. We offer classroom style training in two formats. See public and on-site.
|No Offerings Scheduled||English||List: $899 Member: $799|
ON-SITE TRAINING FOR YOUR ORGANIZATION.
ASQ’s customized on-site training programs are the cost-effective way for you to train employees on your schedule. Training on-site minimizes the cost-per-student, reduces travel expenses, and ensures that the content is specific to your exact needs.
5 Benefits of On-Site Training
- Expertise to your location: Saves time and travel expenses
- Convenient scheduling: Train groups of five or more
- Customizable courses: Training tailored to your groups’ needs
- Immediate results: Employees complete courses ready to apply what they’ve learned
- Value-add support: Instructors available to answer questions after session