Six Sigma Green Belt students interested in On-Line Six Sigma DFSS training
Online Six Sigma DFSS training course using the D-C-D-O-V roadmap. The body of knowledge covered by this course is focused on DFSS for Process Design. (A separate DFSS - Product course, which includes advanced statistics and experimental design, is also available.) All content is available online in a self-paced, asynchronous format. Interactive practice exercises and online assessments provide frequent opportunities to apply newly learned concepts and tools. Participants in this course should have previously mastered the Six Sigma Green Belt body of knowledge, specifically including Measurement System Analysis and Multiple Regression Analysis. If you have not mastered this body of knowledge, MoreSteam.com provides a Six Sigma Green Belt course, which would provide appropriate preparation. The course makes use of EngineRoom® data-analysis software, which is included at no extra charge for one year. You will have 365 days to access this course.
- CEU Hours: 3.7
- Length: 37 Hours
- ASQ RU: 3.7
- Provider: Moresteam
- Communicate using Design for Six Sigma concepts.
- Identify areas within your existing development process where DFSS is needed.
- Integrate DFSS into your existing development process.
- Select optimal product or process design concepts.
- Use analytical and experimental methods to develop robust and reliable designs.
- Modify designs for optimal performance based on variability of the inputs and desired outputs.
- Verify that the designs meet the requirements at the desired level of performance.
- Employ your Design for Six Sigma skills to lead a successful development project delivering meaningful results to the organization.
After course registration, you will receive an email with access instructions. If you do not, please check your email junk, spam, or clutter folders. If the email is not there, please contact ASQ. For virtual WebEx courses, you will receive another email 24 hours prior to the start of class containing additional access information.
- Computer – PC or Macintosh
- High-speed internet connection
- Adobe Flash Player 10.3 or later
- Windows: Internet Explorer 8 or later, Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mac: Safari 7 or later, Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- For instructor-led virtual WebEx courses, a speakerphone or telephone headset in a designated room or space with no distractions (preferred)
NOTE: Refer to product description for any additional system requirements.
WebEx – Virtual Course: Advance Preparation and Student Information
Join a Test Session
We strongly suggest that you join a WebEx test session in advance of your scheduled virtual training, using your preferred web browser. This can help prevent problems launching content the day your training begins.
If you do not have administrative privileges on the SAME computer you will be using the day of your training (i.e., your workstation within your organization) you may need the assistance of your local IT/IS help desk staff for the platform to engage correctly.
To join a test session (meeting), click here and enter your name and email address to join. If successful, you will see a screen that says "Congratulations! Your system is now set up properly ..."
Deactivate Pop-up Blockers
You should deactivate any pop-up blockers, spam filters, and company firewalls that could prevent the WebEx client platform or web-based course from working properly. Third-party toolbars such as Bing, Yahoo, and Google should also be disabled due to their own pop-up blocking capabilities.
- If you need to cancel, we will refund your paid registration fee as noted below.
- Requests for cancellations/transfers received at least 5 business days before the start of the course receive a full refund/transfer.
- Requests received within 5 business days of the course starting incur a $150 processing fee.
- After the course starts, there are no refunds or transfers.
- Registrants who fail to attend without advance notice are liable for the entire course fee.
- If you cannot find a substitute, we can transfer your course fees to another ASQ course of your choice.
- You must successfully complete the entire course or program before IACET CEUs and a Certificate of Completion can be awarded.
Internet-based, self-paced training modules, which may involve combinations of text, visuals, audio, interactive simulations and quizzes (see specific courses for features and tools). These web-based courses require a computer and Internet access.
|DFSS02MS||Self-Paced||English||365 Days||List: $1850 Member: $1665|
ON-SITE TRAINING FOR YOUR ORGANIZATION.
ASQ’s customized on-site training programs are the cost-effective way for you to train employees on your schedule. Training on-site minimizes the cost-per-student, reduces travel expenses, and ensures that the content is specific to your exact needs.
5 Benefits of On-Site Training
- Expertise to your location: Saves time and travel expenses
- Convenient scheduling: Train groups of five or more
- Customizable courses: Training tailored to your groups’ needs
- Immediate results: Employees complete courses ready to apply what they’ve learned
- Value-add support: Instructors available to answer questions after session