Lower your total costs and improve delivery times. This course teaches you how to cultivate successful business partnerships. When your training is complete, you’ll be able to write a certification program that benefits both your suppliers and organization.
Make a dramatic impact on customer satisfaction levels: boost quality, profits, and market share with customer-supplier partnerships.
- CEU Hours: 1.2
- Length: 12 Hours
- ASQ RU: 1.2
- Audience: Practitioner
- Provider: ASQ - ILT
- Understand the benefits of establishing long-term, mutually beneficial partnerships that lower total costs and provide better delivery performance
- Know how to select a certification team to establish capability goals and identify ongoing performance targets
- Realize the benefits of maintaining a system for agreement, post-certification, and decertification
- Write a supplier certification program that will benefit both your suppliers and your organization
- Recognize the value of establishing a partnership environment through the formation of teams, using surveys and audits, developing specifications, and applying benchmarking processes
Prerequisites:Intermediate experience level
- Management philosophy
- Total quality management
- Quality standards
- Supplier selection
- Supplier contact
- Supplier feedback
- Building supplier relationships
- Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Program
|Course Content / Main Topics||% of Time|
|Total quality management||10%|
|Selection of suppliers||25%|
|Supplier contact and feedback||25%|
|Building supplier relationships||15%|
This is a two-day, instructor-led, face-to-face course.
- If you need to cancel, we will refund your paid registration fee as noted below.
- Requests for cancellations/transfers received at least 5 business days before the start of the course receive a full refund/transfer.
- Requests received within 5 business days of the course starting incur a $150 processing fee.
- After the course starts, there are no refunds or transfers.
- Registrants who fail to attend without advance notice are liable for the entire course fee.
- If you cannot find a substitute, we can transfer your course fees to another ASQ course of your choice.
- You must successfully complete the entire course or program before IACET CEUs and a Certificate of Completion can be awarded.
An instructor-led traditional classroom experience. Classroom-based instruction involves the highest level of instructor/student interaction. We offer classroom style training in two formats. See public and on-site.
|No Offerings Scheduled||English||List: $1299 Member: $1099|
ON-SITE TRAINING FOR YOUR ORGANIZATION.
ASQ’s customized on-site training programs are the cost-effective way for you to train employees on your schedule. Training on-site minimizes the cost-per-student, reduces travel expenses, and ensures that the content is specific to your exact needs.
5 Benefits of On-Site Training
- Expertise to your location: Saves time and travel expenses
- Convenient scheduling: Train groups of five or more
- Customizable courses: Training tailored to your groups’ needs
- Immediate results: Employees complete courses ready to apply what they’ve learned
- Value-add support: Instructors available to answer questions after session