Increase the effectiveness of your study from the convenience of your own home or office. ASQ’s online Question Bank covers the concepts you’ll see on your CSSGB test, and provides practice exams so you can study the material. This gives you the best chance to deepen your understanding of the content and pass your exam.
Dig into the define-measure-analyze-improve and control methodology as you increase the effectiveness of your study for ASQ's Certified Six Sigma Green Belt (CSSGB) exam. Access hundreds of practice questions developed and based on the 2014 CSSGB Body of Knowledge (BoK)*. Use these questions to identify your strengths and weaknesses, so you know where to concentrate your studies. Study by topic or simulate the exam experience with at least three completely unique sets of questions drawn from the CSSGB BoK. Take a different random practice exam as many times as you want during the 365-day access period. *Please note that the questions in this product are not actual ASQ exam questions. Your performance on the practice exams are for study purposes only, and may or may not reflect performance on an actual certification exam.
Please Note: ASQ is currently migrating this product to a new platform. When the migration (which will not include any new content) is complete, you will automatically receive it in your learning plan. You will have both versions in your learning plan until June 30, 2017. Access to the original version will no longer be available after 6/30/2017. Progress in the old version cannot be transferred into the new version. After June 30th, the old version will be removed from your learning plan unless completed. If completed, you will still be able to print your certificate of completion but will no longer be able to launch the old version.
We recognize this may be an inconvenience for you and we will be providing you with a full year (365 days) of access to the new course from the date you receive it (not your original purchase date).
- CEU Hours: 0
- Length: 0 Hours
- ASQ RU: 0
- Audience: Practitioner, Professional
- Provider: ASQ - Online
- Test your knowledge in the six main domains of the CSSGB Body of Knowledge
- Become familiar with questions similar to those within the ASQ CSSGB exam.
- Help guide your study by identifying areas of strengths and weaknesses as it pertains to the CSSGB Body of Knowledge
Who Should Attend:Managers, technicians, practitioners
- Overview: Six Sigma and the Organization
- Six sigma and organizational goals
- Lean principles in the organization
- Design for six sigma (DFSS) methodologies
- Define Phase
- Project identification
- Voice of the customer (VOC)
- Project management basics
- Management and planning tools
- Business results for projects
- Team dynamics and performance
- Measure Phase
- Process analysis and documentation
- Probability and statistics
- Statistical distributions
- Collecting and summarizing data
- Measurement system analysis (MSA)
- Process and performance capability
- Analyze Phase
- Exploratory data analysis
- Hypothesis testing
- Improve Phase
- Design of experiments (DOE)
- Root cause analysis
- Lean Tools
- Control Phase
- Statistical process control (SPC)
- Control plan
- Lean tools for process control
This question bank is designed for individuals who desire to reinforce their skills and knowledge on the Certified Six Sigma Green Belt (CSSGB) Body of Knowledge, in preparation for taking the ASQ Certified Six Sigma Green Belt examination.
This program is an Internet-based, self-paced training course. Web-based courses require a computer and Internet access. You set the pace making you responsible for your own learning experience.
You can take a different random practice exam as many times as you want during the 365-day access period. After attempting each question, you'll see the correct answer and an explanation specific to your choice. Upon completion of a practice exam, you'll get a graphical summary of your scores on each main topic of the Body of Knowledge.
After course registration, you will receive an email with access instructions. If you do not, please check your email junk, spam, or clutter folders. If the email is not there, please contact ASQ. For virtual WebEx courses, you will receive another email 24 hours prior to the start of class containing additional access information.
- Computer – PC or Macintosh
- High-speed internet connection
- Adobe Flash Player 10.3 or later
- Windows: Internet Explorer 8 or later, Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mac: Safari 7 or later, Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- For instructor-led virtual WebEx courses, a speakerphone or telephone headset in a designated room or space with no distractions (preferred)
NOTE: Refer to product description for any additional system requirements.
WebEx – Virtual Course: Advance Preparation and Student Information
Join a Test Session
We strongly suggest that you join a WebEx test session in advance of your scheduled virtual training, using your preferred web browser. This can help prevent problems launching content the day your training begins.
If you do not have administrative privileges on the SAME computer you will be using the day of your training (i.e., your workstation within your organization) you may need the assistance of your local IT/IS help desk staff for the platform to engage correctly.
To join a test session (meeting), click here and enter your name and email address to join. If successful, you will see a screen that says "Congratulations! Your system is now set up properly ..."
Deactivate Pop-up Blockers
You should deactivate any pop-up blockers, spam filters, and company firewalls that could prevent the WebEx client platform or web-based course from working properly. Third-party toolbars such as Bing, Yahoo, and Google should also be disabled due to their own pop-up blocking capabilities.
- If you need to cancel, we will refund your paid registration fee as noted below.
- Requests for cancellations/transfers received at least 5 business days before the start of the course receive a full refund/transfer.
- Requests received within 5 business days of the course starting incur a $150 processing fee.
- After the course starts, there are no refunds or transfers.
- Registrants who fail to attend without advance notice are liable for the entire course fee.
- If you cannot find a substitute, we can transfer your course fees to another ASQ course of your choice.
- You must successfully complete the entire course or program before IACET CEUs and a Certificate of Completion can be awarded.
Internet-based, self-paced training modules, which may involve combinations of text, visuals, audio, interactive simulations and quizzes (see specific courses for features and tools). These web-based courses require a computer and Internet access.
|QBCSSGB2014ASQ||Self-Paced||English||365 Days||List: $109 Member: $99|
ON-SITE TRAINING FOR YOUR ORGANIZATION.
ASQ’s customized on-site training programs are the cost-effective way for you to train employees on your schedule. Training on-site minimizes the cost-per-student, reduces travel expenses, and ensures that the content is specific to your exact needs.
5 Benefits of On-Site Training
- Expertise to your location: Saves time and travel expenses
- Convenient scheduling: Train groups of five or more
- Customizable courses: Training tailored to your groups’ needs
- Immediate results: Employees complete courses ready to apply what they’ve learned
- Value-add support: Instructors available to answer questions after session